Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Server Update 2.3.02

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #16
    Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    So, does this fix the very rare mats not being found on missions, currently? Exquisite Focus Crystals, for example.
    Hi there,

That was fixed last week.

Thanks,
    Dom

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

Thanks,
    Dom
    Doh! I missed that. Been a crazy couple of weeks for me.

THANK YOU!!!
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Good little update, thanks

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

We are in the process of rolling out a server side update. The server side update will occur this afternoon. Below are the changes...

• Stop factions from getting positive effects when selling black market commodities for really low prices

Thanks!
    Hoo boy. So, BM used to be bad for the station having it. Then it was good. Now it's bad again?

Not judging either way, just trying to understand if selling BM goods is good for the faction that owns the station or bad.
    My Youtube Page
    C64, 64kb ram, Vic II, Sid, 5&1/4 Floppy, 13 inch screen @ some ungodly low resolution.
    Why is the rum always gone?
    Elite - Elite - Pioneer

Why has there been no fix to the heat cannons yet?

From a pretty new pilot that is still learning .... thanks

Chief

R.E.D. (RETIRED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS)

OK. That’s better, some thought has been applied,
    SP Bounties are no longer biased against the Controlling Faction, with a net zero sum result for the SP factions - but still biased against the Indies.
    How about taking the next step?
    Returning the disposal of the benefit from these vouchers to the Cmdrs who earn them.

What a nice surprise...I was expecting it tomorrow....thanks guys
    Moo!

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Dom
    True but it wasn't displaying the correct mat .ie If you complete this mission your reward will be 2 exquisite focus crystals but then when had you completed the mission you had been rewarded 2 scrap.

Thank you for letting us know about the changes. If a thread like this could be done for every change (that is not secret) it would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    True but it wasn't displaying the correct mat .ie If you complete this mission your reward will be 2 exquisite focus crystals but then when had you completed the mission you had been rewarded 2 scrap.
    I believe that is what this patch fixes.

"Fix to make sure mission data and material rewards match between mission boards and transactions panel"
    Commander Monk Edgecomb
    Duke, HIP 16858

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

So what happened to "Freebies for Toff" patch I was promised????
    Base: Anywhere that will let me dock
    Objectives: Avoiding Objectives

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Dom
    Hasn't this been said before? That Exquisite Crystals were "fixed" a couple patches ago?(I'm being cute the answer is yes they were) then you guys went and broke them again. Now here we are.

Can you guarantee that this is going to stay fixed this time? Or are Exquisite Focus Crystals going to be in the patch notes again next time?

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    I believe that is what this patch fixes.

"Fix to make sure mission data and material rewards match between mission boards and transactions panel"
    Its still giving me incorrect rewards .
    I'm hoping it's just taking time to go through.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast