Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Server Update 2.3.02

Originally Posted by Punished Mobius View Post (Source)
    Can you guarantee that this is going to stay fixed this time? Or are Exquisite Focus Crystals going to be in the patch notes again next time?
    I'm guessing you're not a software engineer.

Originally Posted by UnhappyDev View Post (Source)
    I'm guessing you're not a software engineer.
    Your right that is a daft thing to ask of course they can't guarantee it not happening again , the problem is at the moment this patch has changed nothing as far as I can see .
    I've just accepted a mission for a mat I was after looked in my transaction panel and the mission reward has changed to something different again.

Dom has just replied to me on a diffrent thread the patch for wrong mission mat rewards is going through tommrow morning.

Originally Posted by Toffmeister View Post (Source)
    So what happened to "Freebies for Toff" patch I was promised????
    Still waiting for your reply to the question, "Iron-on or Sew-on patch?"

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #34
    Hi all,

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    • Fix to make sure mission data and material rewards match between mission boards and transactions panel
    This change won't be going live until the weekly server maintenance (tomorrow morning).

Thanks,
    Dom

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    Yep I spent ten minutes looking round the cockpit for the ones I was supposed to of received for a mission the other night.
    Keeps happening too! Just had one offering modified consumer firmware and now it's some common mat. Very frustrating. I'll be glad to see the back of that bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi all,

This change won't be going live until the weekly server maintenance (tomorrow morning).

Thanks,
    Dom
    Can't happen soon enough! Glad you guys are on it. It's one of those frustrating ones (for obvious reasons).

Hooray for everything

Flimley

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi all,

Thanks,
    Dom
    Dom, something about mission boards? About they don't refresh and when they refresh only get a few missions?

Originally Posted by Pipko View Post (Source)
    What about 4 min blue tunnels?
    Working as intended.

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :( DCLXVI your God's Avatar
    Thank you!

Greetings Commanders,

We are in the process of rolling out a server side update. The server side update will occur this afternoon. Below are the changes...

• Split faction effects from redeeming superpower bounties based upon current influence percentages.
      • A percentage of the influence change will be left over if there are factions in the system that are not part of the superpower. This remaining amount will be discarded.

Thanks!
    Ya know, I don't think this will solve the influence issues for independents... tho it will balance the effect for same-superpower aligned factions, so I guess its better than nothing.

I still think you should just remove the influence completely for supwerpower bounties. Make it rep and rank only...

Greetings Commanders,
    [*]Fix a transaction server issue when switching to a deployed fighter in multicrew
    hi, would anyone know if this patch is likely to fix disconnection issues when launching a fighter?

Originally Posted by chrizhanna View Post (Source)
    hi, would anyone know if this patch is likely to fix disconnection issues when launching a fighter?
    ok actually just time to log in. Nope, its not fixed. Or its a local issue for me

Sounds odd but could it be that with the server update also came some parameter changes that possibly affected FA Off? If not I'm really confused then as docking (and landing in general) is suddenly significantly easier now! Almost feels like landing with FA On. If not this update, what else could be the cause and - am I the only one??? It's more than unlikely that I suddenly got better over night. I don't feel that I have much talent, I really had to work hard for this skill. Was a matter of many weeks rather than days, so..

No complain of course, just curious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123