Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Paintjob in Store!

Dolphin Paintjob in Store!

Originally Posted by Komemiute View Post (Source)
    Will I buy one... probably.

Would I have rather earned it in game.

He'll yes. C'mon FDEV give us some customizable stuff to earn in game!!

I'm going to get the tactical pack so I can have mine in white.

Earn in game? Don't be daft, then who would spend real money!

(it's a valid point, give us in-game rewards rather than just spend spend spend every week)

My system: i7 4790k@4.5Ghz, Patriot 16GB Viper 3 Black Mamba, Asus Z97K M/B, Palit NVIDIA GTX 1080 Jetstream, Logitech MX Master/Logitech G502 Proteus RGB Mouse, Razer Blackwidow Chroma X, 3x 23" Samsung Curved 1080p Monitors, Oculus Rift
    * Word to the wise - a higher forum rank does not mean you know more, or you are automatically right. *

Originally Posted by rdizz View Post (Source)
    Will I buy one... probably.

Would I have rather earned it in game.

He'll yes. C'mon FDEV give us some customizable stuff to earn in game!!
    Why would they do that when you're "probably" going to buy their laziest, most boring offering?

(Edit: There are some gorgeous, fantastic paint jobs on the store. These ones aren't those)

Another week, another letdown.

Hmmm kinda plain... maybe the vibrant pack... if it goes on sale

Originally Posted by Kaltern View Post (Source)
    Earn in game? Don't be daft, then who would spend real money!

(it's a valid point, give us in-game rewards rather than just spend spend spend every week)
    This weekly moaning about a commercial entity creating revenue streams is beyond tiresome. The paint jobs are basically the price of a cup of coffee, and saying its "just spend spend spend" is, without doubt, more of a bad reflection on you than FDev.

I've had hundreds of hours of fun for what I've paid. I buy stuff that looks fun on the ships that I like. I enjoy them, and I'm happy to support ongoing development of the game. My only complaint is that they come out so slowly, or that there aren't some more quirky ones, or more nameplates or ship kits.

(FDev: if you are listening, please, please, please, a raider ship kit for the Corvette with Thargoids impaled on the spikes. I'd pay €20 for that!)

Originally Posted by Seroto View Post (Source)
    I'm going to get the tactical pack so I can have mine in white.
    100%. It's one of the things I've never understood. It's the equivalent of a Black Friday Anaconda paint job.

"Hey, buy this, you get one less usable skin than you do with any other pack".
    Elite Trade : 6/3/17. Hour 1019.
    Elite Exploration : 14/3/17. Hour 1061.
    First discovered star and planets : 30/5/17. Hour 1301.
    If you're that fussed about immersion then press CTRL+ALT+G

Aw frack, they just went the simplistic recolor paint jobs, I really wanted something of the quality and creativity like the Beluga Expedition paints. Something really eye catching for the great little Dolphin. Not sure if I'll pick one of these up or wait for better Dolphin paint jobs, I'm a tad disappointed. Think I'll wait to see some people's screenshots of the new colors before deciding.

A negative response, how original. I don't know why FD bother with their ungrateful spoiled player base.
    CMDR Richard Voorheez: Explorer, Combateer, Elite.

The creativity of FD in introducing 'bugs' never fails to amaze me...:

http://imgur.com/a/8iip2

I don't think it's intentional...

Originally Posted by punkerich View Post (Source)
    The creativity of FD in introducing 'bugs' never fails to amaze me...:

http://imgur.com/a/8iip2

I don't think it's intentional...
    Anything introduced intentionally is a 'Feature'. Unintentional 'features' are bugs.

Originally Posted by Cdr Voorheez View Post (Source)
    A negative response, how original. I don't know why FD bother with their ungrateful spoiled player base.
    It's not about being spoilt, it's about zero effort on the part of FD. "Take PSD, hue shift 18 times, sell". Although with the Gutamaya stuff it's hue shift 17 times because they sell white skins for white ships.

Look at the Predator skin, the Synth skins, Pulse skins, Ignition skins, Horus, Onionhead... these all take effort and look amazing. But 90% of the ships don't have them. It's tactical, vibrant, military, yawn.
    Elite Trade : 6/3/17. Hour 1019.
    Elite Exploration : 14/3/17. Hour 1061.
    First discovered star and planets : 30/5/17. Hour 1301.
    If you're that fussed about immersion then press CTRL+ALT+G

Originally Posted by Whitehair View Post (Source)
    Anything introduced intentionally is a 'Feature'. Unintentional 'features' are bugs.
    Well, the second they were on the store, it showed €3.77 for me on all 3 of them. So...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast