Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 333

Thread: The BRC presents a Race for Long Range Ships: Nebulocity (3-11 June 3303)

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by Jhyrryl View Post (Source)
    That's correct. I'd prefer that people with access to good access to Horizons left room on some leaderboards for people who have not/could not extensively engineer their ships.
    Actually I like this thinking ... we often have these Unlimited and Regulation classes (the latter being ostensibly for those that don't have unlimited funds and time to be able to run in the very best ships that money and engineeering can achieve) but in practice it's often viewed by the best racers as simply two opportunities to get a podium place. I'll raise my hand and say that's certainly in part how I viewed Aquarian Job (the other part being "how well can I do when we're all on an equal footing" vs. "what's the fastest time I can possibly do").

    So yeah, choose the class that's appropriate to you and stick with it. I can roll with that.


  2. #17
    So... not wanting to go poking around with EDSM and such at work... how may light-years are we talking, total, for the Unlimited route?

    I won't be entering Large regardless - I don't own any Large ships, and the only one I have any desire to own, I don't have the Imperial rank for yet - but I will almost certainly show up for Small/Unlimited (with Joyeuse, natch) and possibly Medium/Unlimited (with Excalibur in her A* Challenge build, as she is the only Medium ship I own!). But given even an extremely engineered Fer-de-Lance can only jump so far, I want to know what kind of time commitment I am looking at here before I commit to enter her

    Obviously, I am not expecting to be competitive with either entry. I mean, in theory, Joyeuse could be vaguely competitive, except I have seen what some of you lunatics can do with an engineered Hauler (looking at you, Cookiehole). I will be utterly shocked if Excalibur finishes anywhere other than dead last. This is all about the fun.

    I should also observe that my entry is contingent on my having actually returned from Sgr A* (either from my current plotting trip, or possibly from actually running the Challenge if I manage to do that next weekend - which is a definite "maybe" at this point).

    Actually, I would say the most likely outcome is that this race will cause me to postpone Excalibur's A* Challenge run. I don't really want to think about flying 22.6k ly home (from where Excalibur is, currently), then running the A* Challenge, then flying 26k ly home again before June 3.

    EDIT: Somehow I managed to say the same thing twice, and neither time well. Fixed that.
    CMDR Timothy Knight - Interstellar Swashbuckler - Buckyball Runner - Dangerous | Merchant | Ranger
    Joyeuse - Imperial Courier - Racing/Fast Transport/Exploration - Buckyball Run X Solo/Big X Class Winner | BuckyBubble Top Fuel Class Winner
    Haulin' A* - Hauler - Endurance Racing - A* Challenge Standard/Hauler Class Record 9:35:22
    Cortana - Imperial Eagle - Racing - Mischief Mile Crazies Class Winner
    Durandal - Imperial Courier - Combat/Armed Transport
    Excalibur - Fer-de-Lance - Combat

  3. #18
    Originally Posted by Rankaze View Post (Source)
    So... not wanting to go poking around with EDSM and such at work... how may light-years are we talking, total, for the Unlimited route?
    For Unlimited, the full-length route (California Dreamin') is 1091 light years, and the shorter Hauler route (Route Six-66) is 972 light years. The Standard class saves about 20 light years from each.

    (Info from EDDB via furrycat's Catbot)

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by drakhyr View Post (Source)
    For Unlimited, the full-length route (California Dreamin') is 1091 light years, and the shorter Hauler route (Route Six-66) is 972 light years. The Standard class saves about 20 light years from each.

    (Info from EDDB via furrycat's Catbot)
    Thank you!

    Yeah, I can definitely run Excalibur that far. She has... well, what would be considered an almost respectable jump range for a Standard ship (Never mind she's running in Unlimited ), so 1k ly is not a problem at all.

    So, having verified that... intent to race:

    CMDR Timothy Knight (Rankaze)
    Main Event - Small/Unlimited
    Joyeuse (Imperial Courier)

    CMDR Timothy Knight (Rankaze)
    Main Event - Medium/Unlimited
    Excalibur (Fer-de-Lance)
    CMDR Timothy Knight - Interstellar Swashbuckler - Buckyball Runner - Dangerous | Merchant | Ranger
    Joyeuse - Imperial Courier - Racing/Fast Transport/Exploration - Buckyball Run X Solo/Big X Class Winner | BuckyBubble Top Fuel Class Winner
    Haulin' A* - Hauler - Endurance Racing - A* Challenge Standard/Hauler Class Record 9:35:22
    Cortana - Imperial Eagle - Racing - Mischief Mile Crazies Class Winner
    Durandal - Imperial Courier - Combat/Armed Transport
    Excalibur - Fer-de-Lance - Combat

  5. #20
    Originally Posted by drakhyr View Post (Source)
    The Standard class saves about 20 light years from each.
    And a planetary landing or two.

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by Rankaze View Post (Source)
    So... not wanting to go poking around with EDSM and such at work... how may light-years are we talking, total, for the Unlimited route?
    Some more specific estimates from EDTS

    45Ly iCourier, Unlimited California Dreamin'

    Fullerene C60, Rebuy Prospect (238Ls, Orbis Starport)
    --- 44.57Ly ---> Hyades Sector WE-Z c22
    --- 43.14Ly ---> Hyades Sector YZ-Y c9
    --- 43.35Ly ---> Pleiades Sector FW-W d1-17
    --- 43.97Ly ---> Pleiades Sector TZ-O b6-1
    --- 44.51Ly ---> Celaeno
    === 8.28Ly ===> Pleione, Stargazer (1072Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 227.82Ly for 218.97Ly
    --- 44.64Ly ---> HIP 18050
    --- 41.60Ly ---> Pleiades Sector ZE-A d40
    --- 42.64Ly ---> Taurus Dark Region GG-Y c4
    --- 40.42Ly ---> Hind Sector GR-W d1-31
    --- 43.58Ly ---> Hind Sector NO-Q b5-0
    --- 41.86Ly ---> Mel 22 Sector CQ-Y d22
    --- 42.70Ly ---> Synuefai IR-T d4-21
    --- 42.02Ly ---> HIP 18621
    --- 39.52Ly ---> Synuefai XO-E b17-0
    --- 40.93Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector GC-L b8-0
    --- 41.48Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector HR-W d1-6
    === 44.41Ly ===> BD+30 623 -- 505.80Ly for 485.27Ly
    --- 42.94Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector ND-S b4-0
    --- 39.64Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector HX-T b3-0
    === 44.22Ly ===> HIP 18077, Mahon Research Base (1274Ls, Planetary Outpost) -- 126.80Ly for 115.99Ly
    --- 34.68Ly ---> California Sector JH-V c2-12
    === 24.28Ly ===> California Sector BA-A e6 -- 58.96Ly for 58.53Ly
    --- 23.12Ly ---> California Sector LX-T b3-0
    === 27.08Ly ===> California Sector BV-Y c7, Darwin Research Facility (12Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 50.20Ly for 45.31Ly
    --- 43.18Ly ---> California Sector HW-W c1-0
    --- 43.70Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector ND-R b5-0
    --- 43.86Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector QT-Q b5-0
    === 44.86Ly ===> 2MASS J03291977+3124572, Ring Mine (823Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 175.60Ly for 167.08Ly

    Total distance: 1145.18Ly (1091.17Ly); total jumps: 29
    Total SC distance: 3181Ls; ETT: 36:26




    30 Ly FDL, Unlimited California Dreamin
    Fullerene C60, Rebuy Prospect (238Ls, Orbis Starport)
    --- 28.47Ly ---> Hyades Sector YK-W b2-2
    --- 28.65Ly ---> Hyades Sector UK-U a4-3
    --- 28.93Ly ---> Hyades Sector NT-X a2-2
    --- 29.79Ly ---> Col 285 Sector LW-U b3-4
    --- 28.04Ly ---> Pleiades Sector PJ-P b6-3
    --- 29.03Ly ---> Pleiades Sector NY-Q b5-4
    --- 27.02Ly ---> Pleiades Sector LN-S b4-3
    --- 27.90Ly ---> HR 1183
    === 8.43Ly ===> Pleione, Stargazer (1072Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 236.26Ly for 218.97Ly
    --- 28.79Ly ---> Pleiades Sector GR-V b2-1
    --- 28.11Ly ---> Pleiades Sector DL-Y d35
    --- 29.55Ly ---> Pleiades Sector DL-Y d21
    --- 28.35Ly ---> HIP 17245
    --- 24.83Ly ---> Struve's Lost Sector RE-Q b5-0
    --- 26.41Ly ---> Struve's Lost Sector EW-W c1-1
    --- 24.89Ly ---> Mel 22 Sector EG-X c1-5
    --- 29.78Ly ---> Mel 22 Sector FR-U b3-1
    --- 26.19Ly ---> Hind Sector CB-X c1-3
    --- 27.31Ly ---> Hind Sector YU-Y c6
    --- 24.35Ly ---> Synuefai MS-X b20-0
    --- 26.75Ly ---> Synuefai QN-N c9-4
    --- 27.73Ly ---> Synuefai GB-B b19-1
    --- 25.82Ly ---> Synuefai LH-P c8-2
    --- 29.24Ly ---> Synuefai EL-V d3-27
    --- 29.62Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector LX-U d2-12
    --- 29.97Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector MN-T c3-1
    --- 29.55Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector XP-O b6-0
    === 25.08Ly ===> BD+30 623 -- 522.31Ly for 485.27Ly
    --- 27.43Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector IH-V c2-0
    --- 26.07Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector DB-X c1-3
    --- 24.15Ly ---> California Sector FW-M b7-0
    --- 27.89Ly ---> California Sector EW-M b7-0
    === 26.74Ly ===> HIP 18077, Mahon Research Base (1274Ls, Planetary Outpost) -- 132.28Ly for 115.99Ly
    --- 25.90Ly ---> California Sector LC-V c2-3
    --- 27.67Ly ---> California Sector JH-V c2-6
    === 19.94Ly ===> California Sector BA-A e6 -- 73.51Ly for 58.53Ly
    --- 25.48Ly ---> California Sector FB-X c1-7
    === 26.02Ly ===> California Sector BV-Y c7, Darwin Research Facility (12Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 51.50Ly for 45.31Ly
    --- 28.71Ly ---> California Sector CQ-Y c4
    --- 29.15Ly ---> California Sector BA-A e3
    --- 20.98Ly ---> California Sector PI-T b3-0
    --- 26.59Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector MY-Q b5-0
    --- 27.39Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector NY-Q b5-0
    --- 21.27Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector PT-Q b5-0
    --- 21.44Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector RO-Q b5-0
    === 21.69Ly ===> 2MASS J03291977+3124572, Ring Mine (823Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 197.21Ly for 167.08Ly

    Total distance: 1213.07Ly (1091.17Ly); total jumps: 46
    Total SC distance: 3181Ls; ETT: 49:11


    Note that EDTS does not seem to currently support Tourist beacons, so the estimated times aren't accounting for those nor for planetary landings.

  7. #22
    Originally Posted by Bruski View Post (Source)
    Some more specific estimates from EDTS

    45Ly iCourier, Unlimited California Dreamin'

    Fullerene C60, Rebuy Prospect (238Ls, Orbis Starport)
    --- 44.57Ly ---> Hyades Sector WE-Z c22
    --- 43.14Ly ---> Hyades Sector YZ-Y c9
    --- 43.35Ly ---> Pleiades Sector FW-W d1-17
    --- 43.97Ly ---> Pleiades Sector TZ-O b6-1
    --- 44.51Ly ---> Celaeno
    === 8.28Ly ===> Pleione, Stargazer (1072Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 227.82Ly for 218.97Ly
    --- 44.64Ly ---> HIP 18050
    --- 41.60Ly ---> Pleiades Sector ZE-A d40
    --- 42.64Ly ---> Taurus Dark Region GG-Y c4
    --- 40.42Ly ---> Hind Sector GR-W d1-31
    --- 43.58Ly ---> Hind Sector NO-Q b5-0
    --- 41.86Ly ---> Mel 22 Sector CQ-Y d22
    --- 42.70Ly ---> Synuefai IR-T d4-21
    --- 42.02Ly ---> HIP 18621
    --- 39.52Ly ---> Synuefai XO-E b17-0
    --- 40.93Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector GC-L b8-0
    --- 41.48Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector HR-W d1-6
    === 44.41Ly ===> BD+30 623 -- 505.80Ly for 485.27Ly
    --- 42.94Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector ND-S b4-0
    --- 39.64Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector HX-T b3-0
    === 44.22Ly ===> HIP 18077, Mahon Research Base (1274Ls, Planetary Outpost) -- 126.80Ly for 115.99Ly
    --- 34.68Ly ---> California Sector JH-V c2-12
    === 24.28Ly ===> California Sector BA-A e6 -- 58.96Ly for 58.53Ly
    --- 23.12Ly ---> California Sector LX-T b3-0
    === 27.08Ly ===> California Sector BV-Y c7, Darwin Research Facility (12Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 50.20Ly for 45.31Ly
    --- 43.18Ly ---> California Sector HW-W c1-0
    --- 43.70Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector ND-R b5-0
    --- 43.86Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector QT-Q b5-0
    === 44.86Ly ===> 2MASS J03291977+3124572, Ring Mine (823Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 175.60Ly for 167.08Ly

    Total distance: 1145.18Ly (1091.17Ly); total jumps: 29
    Total SC distance: 3181Ls; ETT: 36:26




    30 Ly FDL, Unlimited California Dreamin
    Fullerene C60, Rebuy Prospect (238Ls, Orbis Starport)
    --- 28.47Ly ---> Hyades Sector YK-W b2-2
    --- 28.65Ly ---> Hyades Sector UK-U a4-3
    --- 28.93Ly ---> Hyades Sector NT-X a2-2
    --- 29.79Ly ---> Col 285 Sector LW-U b3-4
    --- 28.04Ly ---> Pleiades Sector PJ-P b6-3
    --- 29.03Ly ---> Pleiades Sector NY-Q b5-4
    --- 27.02Ly ---> Pleiades Sector LN-S b4-3
    --- 27.90Ly ---> HR 1183
    === 8.43Ly ===> Pleione, Stargazer (1072Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 236.26Ly for 218.97Ly
    --- 28.79Ly ---> Pleiades Sector GR-V b2-1
    --- 28.11Ly ---> Pleiades Sector DL-Y d35
    --- 29.55Ly ---> Pleiades Sector DL-Y d21
    --- 28.35Ly ---> HIP 17245
    --- 24.83Ly ---> Struve's Lost Sector RE-Q b5-0
    --- 26.41Ly ---> Struve's Lost Sector EW-W c1-1
    --- 24.89Ly ---> Mel 22 Sector EG-X c1-5
    --- 29.78Ly ---> Mel 22 Sector FR-U b3-1
    --- 26.19Ly ---> Hind Sector CB-X c1-3
    --- 27.31Ly ---> Hind Sector YU-Y c6
    --- 24.35Ly ---> Synuefai MS-X b20-0
    --- 26.75Ly ---> Synuefai QN-N c9-4
    --- 27.73Ly ---> Synuefai GB-B b19-1
    --- 25.82Ly ---> Synuefai LH-P c8-2
    --- 29.24Ly ---> Synuefai EL-V d3-27
    --- 29.62Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector LX-U d2-12
    --- 29.97Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector MN-T c3-1
    --- 29.55Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector XP-O b6-0
    === 25.08Ly ===> BD+30 623 -- 522.31Ly for 485.27Ly
    --- 27.43Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector IH-V c2-0
    --- 26.07Ly ---> NGC 1514 Sector DB-X c1-3
    --- 24.15Ly ---> California Sector FW-M b7-0
    --- 27.89Ly ---> California Sector EW-M b7-0
    === 26.74Ly ===> HIP 18077, Mahon Research Base (1274Ls, Planetary Outpost) -- 132.28Ly for 115.99Ly
    --- 25.90Ly ---> California Sector LC-V c2-3
    --- 27.67Ly ---> California Sector JH-V c2-6
    === 19.94Ly ===> California Sector BA-A e6 -- 73.51Ly for 58.53Ly
    --- 25.48Ly ---> California Sector FB-X c1-7
    === 26.02Ly ===> California Sector BV-Y c7, Darwin Research Facility (12Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 51.50Ly for 45.31Ly
    --- 28.71Ly ---> California Sector CQ-Y c4
    --- 29.15Ly ---> California Sector BA-A e3
    --- 20.98Ly ---> California Sector PI-T b3-0
    --- 26.59Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector MY-Q b5-0
    --- 27.39Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector NY-Q b5-0
    --- 21.27Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector PT-Q b5-0
    --- 21.44Ly ---> NGC 1333 Sector RO-Q b5-0
    === 21.69Ly ===> 2MASS J03291977+3124572, Ring Mine (823Ls, Asteroid Base) -- 197.21Ly for 167.08Ly

    Total distance: 1213.07Ly (1091.17Ly); total jumps: 46
    Total SC distance: 3181Ls; ETT: 49:11


    Note that EDTS does not seem to currently support Tourist beacons, so the estimated times aren't accounting for those nor for planetary landings.
    At the risk of giving away the game on my upcoming A* Challenge run...

    Excalibur's jump range is 30.24 LY. Which is incredibly good for a Fer-de-Lance (I was completely shocked when I started punching up numbers on Coriolis and realized 30+ was possible), but... pretty terrible for anything else in Unlimited. So... she's going to add quite a bit of range due to route inefficiency. But that's part of the fun of running a Fer-de-Lance in a long-range race.

    Joyeuse... well, that depends on the configuration in which I run her. If I go full A* Challenge, she can jump a long way... but for any race that involves docking or landing at all, I find it's more fun (if not necessarily my best move if I am trying to win) to run her with the good thrusters (and shields, because the modded thrusters are waaaaay too touchy for soft landings, even with analog control!), which would bring that range down a bit. And considering an engineered Hauler can outjump me in Small/Unlimited anyway, I may as well opt for fun rather than fully maxing out my jump range.
    CMDR Timothy Knight - Interstellar Swashbuckler - Buckyball Runner - Dangerous | Merchant | Ranger
    Joyeuse - Imperial Courier - Racing/Fast Transport/Exploration - Buckyball Run X Solo/Big X Class Winner | BuckyBubble Top Fuel Class Winner
    Haulin' A* - Hauler - Endurance Racing - A* Challenge Standard/Hauler Class Record 9:35:22
    Cortana - Imperial Eagle - Racing - Mischief Mile Crazies Class Winner
    Durandal - Imperial Courier - Combat/Armed Transport
    Excalibur - Fer-de-Lance - Combat

  8. #23
    Been offline for a few days sorry.

    Intent to race:

    CMDR Raiko
    Intro Event - Hauler/Unlimited:
    Humbug (Hauler)

    Main Event - Medium/Unlimited:
    The Nomad (AspX)

    Since I don't usually have enough time for multiple runs or entries, I'll resist the temptation to enter small / large ships into the Main Event for the time being.

    My Hauler isn't actually engineered at the moment, so my Intro event entry might not happen (or it may be a non-engineered run in unlimited). I think I've only got 3 rolls worth of FSD materials at the moment and I'd rather race than gather materials.

    By the way, I love the name of the race Jhyrryl!

  9. #24
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Actually I like this thinking ... we often have these Unlimited and Regulation classes (the latter being ostensibly for those that don't have unlimited funds and time to be able to run in the very best ships that money and engineeering can achieve) but in practice it's often viewed by the best racers as simply two opportunities to get a podium place. I'll raise my hand and say that's certainly in part how I viewed Aquarian Job (the other part being "how well can I do when we're all on an equal footing" vs. "what's the fastest time I can possibly do").

    So yeah, choose the class that's appropriate to you and stick with it. I can roll with that.
    I think there is also a certain amount of personal taste involved in it. Some people, I know, view Standard as a purer test of piloting skill, while Unlimited is more the "wacky hijinks division" to their mind. I kinda view it this way where the A* Challenge is concerned, for example.... though in other races I tend to prefer Unlimited as engineered ships are simply more fun to fly.
    CMDR Timothy Knight - Interstellar Swashbuckler - Buckyball Runner - Dangerous | Merchant | Ranger
    Joyeuse - Imperial Courier - Racing/Fast Transport/Exploration - Buckyball Run X Solo/Big X Class Winner | BuckyBubble Top Fuel Class Winner
    Haulin' A* - Hauler - Endurance Racing - A* Challenge Standard/Hauler Class Record 9:35:22
    Cortana - Imperial Eagle - Racing - Mischief Mile Crazies Class Winner
    Durandal - Imperial Courier - Combat/Armed Transport
    Excalibur - Fer-de-Lance - Combat

  10. #25

    Race Marshalls at WAR!

    By the way, if you're looking for something to keep you entertained while waiting for this race, the Race Marshalls would love a little help with their first-ever (non-Civil) war in HIP 22858.


  11. #26
    Cmdr Birdnose
    Unlimited - Route Six-66
    Under Forced Draft (Hauler)

  12. #27
    I do intend to race if I can find the time but I'm still narrowing down my choice of ship. Currently it's between my Viper Mk IV, the Rust Monster, and my Keelback, the Eyes Wide Open. Practice runs are required for both ships, for at least a leg or two of the race, to finalise my choice. The Eyes Wide Open needs some more engineering done on it, though, whereas the Rust Monster is at Rebuy Prospect and ready to go (once I've removed the weapons and other unnecessary modules).

  13. #28
    I am pondering adding another stop to the early part of the race, because it's A) another asteroid base; and B) it's in a perfect location to view the Pleiades eclipsing the California nebula, and part of the point of this race is to see the views.

    Sisters' Refuge in HIP 16813.

    I feel like it would add a nice break for people doing Route Six-66 in what is otherwise a very long stretch of that event; and it wouldn't add more than a couple of jumps for people running California Dreamin'.

    The main issue in my mind, is that it's 3.5kls out from entry. Some people might find that useful for taking a breather, while others might find it disruptive to their sprint pattern. My inclination is that it's more important to give people breathers, especially when running the course in reverse, but I'd like to hear from all of you.

  14. #29
    No objections to adding Sisters' Refuge.
    .
    It might affect which ship I choose to race. I've done a test run this morning under race conditions in my Viper Mk IV and have my Keelback ready to go on the pad now, so I'll try it with and without, probably this afternoon as I should have time (I think my Keelback will have a one jump advantage on that stretch without Sisters' Refuge but with it in I'm less certain). The 3.5kls supercruise trip will push my times up but not by so much that it becomes awkward to find the time to race - I should still be able to manage two attempts in an evening session (assuming I reach the end of the course on both attempts!).
    EDIT: Having been through a test run with my Keelback and also having run the first leg of the race with Sisters' Refuge included, it added roughly six minutes onto my would-be time (and two jumps).
    I have also now made up my mind to race in my Keelback:
    intent to race:
    CMDR Edelgard von Rhein
    Unlimited
    Main Event (small)
    Eyes Wide Open (Keelback)

  15. #30
    Originally Posted by Jhyrryl View Post (Source)
    I am pondering adding another stop to the early part of the race, because it's A) another asteroid base; and B) it's in a perfect location to view the Pleiades eclipsing the California nebula, and part of the point of this race is to see the views.

    Sisters' Refuge in HIP 16813.

    I feel like it would add a nice break for people doing Route Six-66 in what is otherwise a very long stretch of that event; and it wouldn't add more than a couple of jumps for people running California Dreamin'.

    The main issue in my mind, is that it's 3.5kls out from entry. Some people might find that useful for taking a breather, while others might find it disruptive to their sprint pattern. My inclination is that it's more important to give people breathers, especially when running the course in reverse, but I'd like to hear from all of you.
    It's your party. I'll race whatever you put before us
    Veteran of Lugh, Bast and Hutton Orbital

    We fought for freedom, life and mugs

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast