Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PS4/PS4 Pro info?

Originally Posted by Old Duck View Post (Source)
    Are you a "good guy" or a "bad guy"? We may be all starting out in Sidewinders flat broke, but I'm keeping my eye on you veterans, especially if you're of the "shoot first, say hello later" variety
    think you should keep an eye on some of the ps4 crowd first, your not known for your friendly disposition
    Just because I am transgender doesn't mean I am an easy target - THE FIRST LADY OF ELITE DANGEROUS PS4
    M.S.R inara wing - https://inara.cz/wing/2237/

Originally Posted by acidburn2k20 View Post (Source)
    think you should keep an eye on some of the ps4 crowd first, your not known for your friendly disposition
    I can't tell if this is friendly advice or a threat. Either way, you noobs don't scare me
    SHIPS: Viper 3 Green Arrow, Vulture Vesuvius, DBX River Song, T7 Transport Big Ugly
    RANKS: Competent (Combat), Merchant (Trade), Pathfinder (Exploration)
    ALLEGIANCES: Sol Workers' Party, Federation (Allied, Cadet)

In this forum, Duck is a verb

I can't tell if this is friendly advice or a threat. Either way, you noobs don't scare me
    friendly advice duck, and seriously your just as much a noob as we are. you should be more scared of the mail slot on your first take off, mail slot as been griefing since '84. has its own KOS list as well so best be nice
    Just because I am transgender doesn't mean I am an easy target - THE FIRST LADY OF ELITE DANGEROUS PS4

Excellent collection of reasonable question, Seph (and everyone else that submitted them).

I do worry about the fact FDev have (mostly) been responding with the, "details to be released closer to launch" line. One stream planned before launch and there's still a hell of a lot of questions to be answered.

Here's hoping they get through as many as they can in the time they have planned.

Thanks for wrapping up all the questions. Hope they can and will answer most of them!

Second screen would be actually great. Unfortunately not many games use that feature. I can still remember the mini game and map for Assassins Creed: Black Flag, which was great.

I just read the updated list of questions. Excellent job gathering all those together! I saw a number of questions that I somehow missed when they were first posted, so you've got an eagle-eye, or those are your own questions, all of which are good!
    SHIPS: Viper 3 Green Arrow, Vulture Vesuvius, DBX River Song, T7 Transport Big Ugly
    RANKS: Competent (Combat), Merchant (Trade), Pathfinder (Exploration)
    ALLEGIANCES: Sol Workers' Party, Federation (Allied, Cadet)

In this forum, Duck is a verb

I just read the updated list of questions. Excellent job gathering all those together! I saw a number of questions that I somehow missed when they were first posted, so you've got an eagle-eye, or those are your own questions, all of which are good!
    A bit of both

One more question!

I've noticed some people already talked about it, but i'm not seeing it on the list, so here it goes:
    -Will the PS4 players be able to get the Cobra Mk4 ship?

I know that ship is an exclusive ship, available only to players who bought the game during it's first year, as a "Thank You" from FDev.
    Unfortunately, we as PS4 owners had no choice but to wait until the PS4 release, so it would be kind of unfair for us if we'd miss on that exclusive ship.
    It's not exactly the end of the world if that's not possible, but it would be nice. I mean, if some people are willing to spend real money on comestic kits, i'm sure an extra full ship would be awesome.

By the way, i have no idea how this was handled on the Xbox version.

Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    One more question!

I've noticed some people already talked about it, but i'm not seeing it on the list, so here it goes:

I know that ship is an exclusive ship, available only to players who bought the game during it's first year, as a "Thank You" from FDev.
    Unfortunately, we as PS4 owners had no choice but to wait until the PS4 release, so it would be kind of unfair for us if we'd miss on that exclusive ship.
    It's not exactly the end of the world if that's not possible, but it would be nice. I mean, if some people are willing to spend real money on comestic kits, i'm sure an extra full ship would be awesome.

we don't need thank you gifts to keep us around, we just need the game like yesterday that would be a better freebie

I would like to add my curiosity for what kind PS4 Pro support there will be.

Originally Posted by acidburn2k20 View Post (Source)
    we don't need thank you gifts to keep us around, we just need the game like yesterday that would be a better freebie
    Thank you for missing the point entirely!

Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    One more question!

I recall this from a livestream somewhere i think - not in relation to PS4 but a general question on whether the Cobra 4 would be made available to all players and the answer was - 'not at this time'. It was a one-off for a special reason.
    Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind

Originally Posted by Lngjohnsilver1 View Post (Source)
    I recall this from a livestream somewhere i think - not in relation to PS4 but a general question on whether the Cobra 4 would be made available to all players and the answer was - 'not at this time'. It was a one-off for a special reason.
    Thank you for the info, unlike some users who ignore the point and dwelve into fallacies *cough*acidburn2k20*cough*

+1 rep!

Might I also ASK - We know that the DS4 is going to be linked to headlook. I also recall that the PS$ camera can be used by some games to feature an 'eyelook' similar to the TOBII eye tracker for example. Will this be possible with ED?

Originally Posted by Lngjohnsilver1 View Post (Source)
    Might I also ASK - We know that the DS4 is going to be linked to headlook. I also recall that the PS$ camera can be used by some games to feature an 'eyelook' similar to the TOBII eye tracker for example. Will this be possible with ED?
    Very good question! If i'm not mistaken, the PS Camera can be used on War Thunder for head tracking and people say it works quite nicely.
    It would be awesome if Elite Dangerous uses that feature, i would probably buy a camera just for that. It's very usefull while playing with a Hotas 4.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast