Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 479

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PS4/PS4 Pro info?

  1. #376
    Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    Thank you for missing the point entirely!
    didn't miss anything, especially your point. why is it unfair that xbox1 players got the cobra mk4, not even the pc master race probably bothered that much. because to be honest you don't know what they have planned. they could have the cobra mk1 or 2 ready to give us, or maybe something else you just don't know what they have planned.
    Just because I am transgender doesn't mean I am an easy target - THE FIRST LADY OF ELITE DANGEROUS PS4
    M.S.R inara wing - https://inara.cz/wing/2237/

  2. #377
    Originally Posted by acidburn2k20 View Post (Source)
    didn't miss anything, especially your point. why is it unfair that xbox1 players got the cobra mk4, not even the pc master race probably bothered that much. because to be honest you don't know what they have planned. they could have the cobra mk1 or 2 ready to give us, or maybe something else you just don't know what they have planned.
    I'm sorry, but you tottaly missed the point and continue to do so.
    You had absolutely nothing to add on the matter, yet you decided to reply, completely dismissing my question, with what sounded like a big "I don't care about any of that! Just give me the game already!" and now you're making assumptions based on your own imagination of what the Devs may or may not have prepared for us, while putting words in my mouth about stuff i didn't even mentioned...


  3. #378
    Everyone calm down, no need to panic. I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years really old and I'm the man who is gonna save this thread and all 6 billion threads in this forum. You got a problem with that? No?

    Okay then. There is no Cobra IV for us... Unless there is. In which case, there will be a Cobra IV for us. But I highly doubt it. So, there you have it!
    Hold on tight, you know my ship's a little bit dangerous. She's got what it takes to make ends meet, the pulse beams of a lover that hit like heat. You know she's a little bit dangerous!

  4. #379
    Originally Posted by Old Duck View Post (Source)
    Everyone calm down, no need to panic. I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save this thread and all 6 billion threads in this forum. You got a problem with that? No?

    Okay then. There is no Cobra IV for us... Unless there is. In which case, there will be a Cobra IV for us. But I highly doubt it. So, there you have it!
    See!? Now that's a much more insightful guess, with some humor to the mix.
    Dr. Duck Phd, please have a +1 rep!

  5. #380
    Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    See!? Now that's a much more insightful guess, with some humor to the mix.
    Dr. Duck Phd, please have a +1 rep!
    you seem to have a problem with me, even though i have done nothing wrong but you continue to attack the majority of my posts. why don't you tell me what your problem is with me and i will gladly leave you alone
    Just because I am transgender doesn't mean I am an easy target - THE FIRST LADY OF ELITE DANGEROUS PS4
    M.S.R inara wing - https://inara.cz/wing/2237/

  6. #381
    Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    Unfortunately, we as PS4 owners had no choice but to wait until the PS4 release, so it would be kind of unfair for us if we'd miss on that exclusive ship.
    sorry but this is you putting the words in your own mouth and it is only bit i quoted, and i will repeat how is it unfair that players who were year 1 players got the cobra mk4, we are 3 years behind get over it already.

    Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    Thank you for the info, unlike some users who ignore the point and dwelve into fallacies *cough*acidburn2k20*cough*
    attack me all you want, i had worse things said about me in the destiny forums. but if you have a problem with me pm me, don't attack me in the forums like a 12 year old looking for brownie points for your so called humor

    P.S. its delve not dwelve
    Just because I am transgender doesn't mean I am an easy target - THE FIRST LADY OF ELITE DANGEROUS PS4
    M.S.R inara wing - https://inara.cz/wing/2237/

  7. #382
    Can I ask why my question hasn't been added?

  8. #383
    Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post (Source)
    Can I ask why my question hasn't been added?
    Maybe it was missed due to the enormous amount of replies. Give it a second try.

  9. #384
    Originally Posted by Tetzmol View Post (Source)
    Maybe it was missed due to the enormous amount of replies. Give it a second try.
    Couldn't have been. It was discussed.

  10. #385
    Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post (Source)
    Couldn't have been. It was discussed.
    Dude, chill, I honestly have not seen your question, nor can I find it in your post history... Please repeat it?
    Admin of /r/ ElitePS on Discord (CMDR WilfridSephiroth)

  11. #386
    Trust me guys you are not missing much with the Cobra IV if you don't get it.


    XB1 = First Contact

  12. #387
    Handbags at dawn for some of you lot.

    Lets just focus on the most important thing. ONE WEEK WAAHOOO

  13. #388
    Originally Posted by BanzaiMike View Post (Source)
    Handbags at dawn for some of you lot.

    Lets just focus on the most important thing. ONE WEEK WAAHOOO
    not handbags i am walk away from this one, not what i or the forum need when we should be coming together especially with exactly one week left
    Just because I am transgender doesn't mean I am an easy target - THE FIRST LADY OF ELITE DANGEROUS PS4
    M.S.R inara wing - https://inara.cz/wing/2237/

  14. #389
    Originally Posted by AstroPalma View Post (Source)
    One more question!

    I've noticed some people already talked about it, but i'm not seeing it on the list, so here it goes:
    -Will the PS4 players be able to get the Cobra Mk4 ship?

    I know that ship is an exclusive ship, available only to players who bought the game during it's first year, as a "Thank You" from FDev.
    Unfortunately, we as PS4 owners had no choice but to wait until the PS4 release, so it would be kind of unfair for us if we'd miss on that exclusive ship.
    It's not exactly the end of the world if that's not possible, but it would be nice. I mean, if some people are willing to spend real money on comestic kits, i'm sure an extra full ship would be awesome.

    By the way, i have no idea how this was handled on the Xbox version.
    Ref AstroPalma's question:

    I think what he is saying ref the Cobra MkIV is this - PC gamers got the Cobra MK4 as a thank you, and it was available to anyone who bought the game before a certain date, which was 15th Feb 2016

    They did the same for Xbox One, but the cut off date was later to reflect the fact that the Xbox One version launched later , so anyone who bought ED and Horizons on Xbone before 30th July 2016 can buy the Cobra MK4

    It's fair reasoning then to ask FDev that if PS4 players buy ED and Horizons within a certain time, lets say in its first 6 months, then they too can buy the Cobra MK4?

    The date was later for Xbox to reflect their later launch, no reason why they can't afford PS4 players the same courtesy.

    Just my two cents
    Current ship: ASP Explorer
    Stored ship(s): Startwinder, Viper MkIII, Viper MKIV tank, Cobra Mk3

  15. #390
    Originally Posted by TheSynopticVision View Post (Source)
    Dude, chill, I honestly have not seen your question, nor can I find it in your post history... Please repeat it?
    Who woh woh. I'm not angry guys. Text has no context. I was just pointing it out. In my head I said it calmly. I'll repost with a quote of my OP, its faster.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast