Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 56 of 56

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Colonia Initiative - Phase 5 Complete

  1. #46
    Originally Posted by steampvnc1880 View Post (Source)
    So, I'm about to make a bug report but just in case: Is it just me or did all the systems in Colonia added by the initiative and the outpost CG have their economies set to None in the galaxy map as of yesterday's server downtime?
    This happens every Thursday. They should be back to normal by now.

    I reported it a while ago at https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...s-on-Thursdays
    Returning explorer? Need an escort to keep your data and other shinies safe? Contact Iridium Wing. Sol and Colonia.

  2. #47
    Im in Nomads of Nevermore which placed in phase 5 but have no idea where to find our new outpost. Can anyone help?

  3. #48
    Originally Posted by nikzig View Post (Source)
    Im in Nomads of Nevermore which placed in phase 5 but have no idea where to find our new outpost. Can anyone help?
    If you were the group who decided to call your Colonia faction "Bloodhounds" and your base "Marigold City", then it's in Eol Prou RS-T d3-46.

    Otherwise, it's not been added yet. It will probably appear in one of Eol Prou QC-K c9-65, Eol Prou LW-L c8-48 or Eol Prou LW-L c8-322 at some point, depending on when you returned the form and how organised FDev are.

    (If you never *received* the form, contact Ed, Zac or Brett - it should arrive by email but you wouldn't be the first faction to not receive it)
    Returning explorer? Need an escort to keep your data and other shinies safe? Contact Iridium Wing. Sol and Colonia.

  4. #49
    If its not too much to ask, can you pm me the contact info for Ed, Zac, or Brett because I asked and neither I or anyone else from our faction received a form. Many Thanks.

  5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #50
    Originally Posted by nikzig View Post (Source)
    If its not too much to ask, can you pm me the contact info for Ed, Zac, or Brett because I asked and neither I or anyone else from our faction received a form. Many Thanks.
    Email me please, bcooper@frontier.co.uk - thanks.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

  6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #51
    Originally Posted by nikzig View Post (Source)
    If its not too much to ask, can you pm me the contact info for Ed, Zac, or Brett because I asked and neither I or anyone else from our faction received a form. Many Thanks.
    Have sent you an email with the requested information needed.


    Additionally, if anyone else has a spot in Colonia, please email me as well. I am currently missing eight submissions.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

  7. #52
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Additionally, if anyone else has a spot in Colonia, please email me as well. I am currently missing eight submissions.
    The winners for Phase 6 haven't yet been publicly announced on the forum - so some of them may not be aware that they've won!
    Returning explorer? Need an escort to keep your data and other shinies safe? Contact Iridium Wing. Sol and Colonia.

  8. This is the last staff post in this thread. #53
    Originally Posted by Ian Doncaster View Post (Source)
    The winners for Phase 6 haven't yet been publicly announced on the forum - so some of them may not be aware that they've won!
    This goes back to April and May, unfortunately.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

  9. #54
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    This goes back to April and May, unfortunately.
    If any of those slots continue to go unclaimed, maybe the Race Marshalls could find themselves establishing a Colonia branch called the Race Sheriffs?

  10. #55
    Thanks for your help and quick communication Brett. Ill keep an eye out for our new base for Nomads of Nevermore!

  11. #56
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Have sent you an email with the requested information needed.


    Additionally, if anyone else has a spot in Colonia, please email me as well. I am currently missing eight submissions.
    Brett: We (Marquisate of Valac formerly Illuminates of Thanateros) have never received a form, but you and I have emailed back and forth a couple times and my understanding is that our information is "on the list" somewhere. However our base does not appear to have been added into the 2.4 beta. Is it safe to assume that it will be added later when the update goes live, or is there something more we need to do?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234