Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 525859606162

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous - 2.4 and beyond

Originally Posted by M2xim View Post (Source)
    My problem ain't the grind my problem is that when i upgrade instead of an upgrade i get a downgrade why grinding if money is useless.. It sucks because the game is fun but i have a maxed T6 already so i don't have any objectives left.. Going bigger is a waste of money grinding money is a waste of time who the had that idea?!Grinding is and should be a pain in every mmo but its kindda stupid that they didnt give any good incentive to do it.. Normally theres a reward to grinding it doesnt mean you have to be some sort of hero but if you don't get anything from spending your time grinding why doing it?
    The iClipper, iCutter, and fCorvette drive far better than the T's. If you want to do big tradings, go for the iCutter. If you want to trade large, but still handle medium landing pads, go Python.

One player's grind is another player's game.

Originally Posted by CMDR ColD_ZA View Post (Source)
    Its been 4 weeks since E3,

Any news to share?
    So .... are we there yet mum?
    Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind

Any news to share?
    Soon(tm), of course

The Thargoids are arguing over *which* shade of Avocado they want to turn the beige planets into.
    "Are you people working under the assumption that playing Elite is meant to be fun?"

"The elite dictionary does not have the word sympathy in it but has about 500 definitions of stupidity​"

"
    The contempt with which the game treats it's players is not accidental. It's by design. The game hates you, that's just the way it is."

"The slogan was "Blaze your own trail". Not "Elite NPCs will murder you if you don't grind for engineers".

Didnt they say they would focus on the core game mechanics before fleshing it our and updating it bedore adding more content.

But i do hope the will add the panther clipper XL soon. as 2.4 was anounced that it would have a suprise

For futere updates

There is something frontier can capatalisze on whith horizons atmospheric landings and walking.

From a planet coaster to things like racing, battlefield , farmsimulators , sports, hunting games, games or game play like arc , elder scrolls and star trek online al this kind of game play and more would be posible for elite.
    as seperate modules or part of larger expansions . making elite accesable for every one even the ones that dont usualy play space sims .

As the galaxy is huge and a masive canvas for any kind of gameplay.

Originally Posted by Jacobus Franconium View Post (Source)
    Didnt they say they would focus on the core game mechanics before fleshing it our and updating it bedore adding more content.

But i do hope the will add the panther clipper XL soon. as 2.4 was anounced that it would have a suprise

For futere updates

There is something frontier can capatalisze on whith horizons atmospheric landings and walking.

From a planet coaster to things like racing, battlefield , farmsimulators , sports, hunting games, games or game play like arc , elder scrolls and star trek online al this kind of game play and more would be posible for elite.
    as seperate modules or part of larger expansions . making elite accesable for every one even the ones that dont usualy play space sims .

As the galaxy is huge and a masive canvas for any kind of gameplay.
    The main news I'm waiting to hear is what new ship is coming in 2.4

I'm hoping for a contender for big 3 & Type 9

Something for burnt out end-game players to tinker with,

The main news I'm waiting to hear is what new ship is coming in 2.4

I'm hoping for a contender for big 3 & Type 9

Something for burnt out end-game players to tinker with,
    Something like this ?

They said that they were looking at player guided capital ships and how the Multicrew component of this would work...

but yes while the Thargoids are all the whizz bang, what are the other 'core gameplay' elements that were mentioned? One new baddy isnt such a big huhaaa in my opinion.. Yeah great - love it - but lets face it, its gonna be an added extra to the core.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 525859606162