Page 160 of 241 FirstFirst ... 150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3613

Thread: The Dead End's Circumnavigation Expedition

Originally Posted by Zeeman View Post (Source)
    Would be nice if the SRV shields helped you like they do on the ship. they, from a technical point of view, I get it, you'd constantly be grinding your shields down whenever you're rolling if it were the case.

Z...
    Maybe they could change their impact model.

I got about 16m for the run out to Station X and off I head to scout out landing sites for way points.

Hey, would it be possible to change my CMDR name on the roster? I know it's a bit sudden, but about a month ago I had my CMDR name changed (to look better on the GalMap, y'know) to Claire Yates. I'd also like to be more descriptive about my current set up and her stats. The name of the Anaconda I'll be flying out into black with you all is called "Skjaldmær." Her max jump is roughly 49-50ly, and my local timezone is CST (-5 hrs, I believe). A few months ago I inadvertently made the first 30kly or so of the trip to Star One, but I'm still ready and excited to join you all!

Is 40ly good enough for the galactic arms?

Originally Posted by CMDRDaniel View Post (Source)
    Is 40ly good enough for the galactic arms?
    Probably, but I'm taking some jumponium just in case.

Got my to 50 now

It looks like the trip officially starts in EDSM on the 14th at 12a UTC. Do I need to be at Base Camp 0 at that time to get credit for it or as long as EDSM knows I was on planet this week, do I get credit?

I can’t do the main departure on Saturday, so I was going to leave early, but did want the checkpoint credit.

Originally Posted by cybler View Post (Source)
    It looks like the trip officially starts in EDSM on the 14th at 12a UTC. Do I need to be at Base Camp 0 at that time to get credit for it or as long as EDSM knows I was on planet this week, do I get credit?

I can’t do the main departure on Saturday, so I was going to leave early, but did want the checkpoint credit.
    Afaik EDSM updates your location and waypoints as long as you have actually hit the waypoint, no need to be there at the exact moment.
    I would suppose that EDSM starts to track our progress when the expedition officially launches.
    As always, someone correct me if im wrong.

I hope it isn't that time specific since I can't make the launch and headed out already.

Originally Posted by Trumplestiltskin View Post (Source)
    Hey, would it be possible to change my CMDR name on the roster? I know it's a bit sudden, but about a month ago I had my CMDR name changed (to look better on the GalMap, y'know) to Claire Yates. I'd also like to be more descriptive about my current set up and her stats. The name of the Anaconda I'll be flying out into black with you all is called "Skjaldmær." Her max jump is roughly 49-50ly, and my local timezone is CST (-5 hrs, I believe). A few months ago I inadvertently made the first 30kly or so of the trip to Star One, but I'm still ready and excited to join you all!
    Change of name would explain why you didn't show up on the search for friends

Originally Posted by Supermoose View Post (Source)
    Just an FYI on SRV repairs... these now take several seconds to complete instead of the instant repairs we're used to.
    uiuiui!

no longer repairing a srv while jumping down a steep mountain!

Originally Posted by cybler View Post (Source)

Another question concerning EDSM... do I just need to be in system, or do I need to be at the basecamp/station of the waypoints?

Originally Posted by Weylandt View Post (Source)
    Another question concerning EDSM... do I just need to be in system, or do I need to be at the basecamp/station of the waypoints?
    Afaik, system is enough.

When you have a min guys could you update my ship ID to DE-007
    Thanks ,,, Micky Shades oo7

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    uiuiui!

no longer repairing a srv while jumping down a steep mountain!
    The mountain just have to be high enough

Page 160 of 241 FirstFirst ... 150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast