Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 10 - The Canonn

Originally Posted by Trafalgar Law View Post (Source)
    Not necessarily they could be stealing the stuff the barnacles are extracting the same way we do (ok a lot more efficiently). Although I think this is unlikely.
    That's still a relationship.

Unless of course we're talking biologically. That's..slightly more disturbing

My system: i7 4790k@4.5Ghz, Patriot 16GB Viper 3 Black Mamba, Asus Z97K M/B, Palit NVIDIA GTX 1080 Jetstream,
    Logitech MX Master/Logitech G502 Proteus RGB Mouse, Razer Blackwidow Chroma X, 3x 23" Samsung Curved 1080p Monitors, Oculus Rift
    * Word to the wise - a higher forum rank does not mean you know more, or you are automatically right. *

Hey canonn guys, how about yall move your new fancy megaship to the system this encounter first happened and get us some info on what's going on? Also can we get a post detailing some facts, sites, etc of known / proven events, any time durations (rumors are 8 hours apart), etc etc? New thread is nice and all but we really need some new info now. And don't pull an Ash or David synthetic quote of "Mother is ... collating" or something. Give us some facts!

Just wanted to put this out there...
    The design on the barnacles (I went there to see the UFO - no joy), instantly made me think of the Orion Nebula, I know it's a huge area of space but isn't there an area fairly close to it that's blocked by the pilots federation?
    Also, when I scan the barnacles (Witch head nebula) I get an empty message, is this normal?
    Cheers.

Originally Posted by Phazon Xenomorph View Post (Source)
    Hey canonn guys, how about yall move your new fancy megaship to the system this encounter first happened and get us some info on what's going on? Also can we get a post detailing some facts, sites, etc of known / proven events, any time durations (rumors are 8 hours apart), etc etc? New thread is nice and all but we really need some new info now. And don't pull an Ash or David synthetic quote of "Mother is ... collating" or something. Give us some facts!
    I'm pretty sure as soon as Canonn have something concrete to share they will do...

My system: i7 4790k@4.5Ghz, Patriot 16GB Viper 3 Black Mamba, Asus Z97K M/B, Palit NVIDIA GTX 1080 Jetstream,
    Logitech MX Master/Logitech G502 Proteus RGB Mouse, Razer Blackwidow Chroma X, 3x 23" Samsung Curved 1080p Monitors, Oculus Rift
    * Word to the wise - a higher forum rank does not mean you know more, or you are automatically right. *

Originally Posted by M. Volgrand View Post (Source)
    Do you think you can share the spreadsheet with the results?
    Sure : this should do it https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D-Z...edit#responses

So, sitting at the barnacle site in an SRV, I guess I just wait?

Originally Posted by Saool View Post (Source)
    Might it be worth having a recap on things that are still to be answered?

- What are Wreaken doing in COL70? Is it just corruption based mining/exploitation rites?
    - What heroic, important work are the Alliance doing in the California Nebula?
    - Who are the organisation Rebecca/Salome worked to expose and are the major powers involved?
    - Are the Flower Ships related to Barnacles? (I guess this is a yes now) UAs? UPs?
    - What is important about Merope 5C?
    - Who did Halsey and Jaques think they were contacted by during their respective mis-jumps?
    - Who murdered the ex-Federal vice president and the reporter working on the Antares disaster and why?
    - What happened to the Exodus documents Raan Corson stole when Sirius murdered Femi Dakarai to gain control of the company and it's research?
    - Where is Raan Corson now, and what is he doing?
    - Where is Luko now, and what is he doing?
    - What were SAP8 Core Containers for?
    - When will people stop pronouncing Mahon, Ma-Hon and start pronouncing it Maahn?
    - What is the full meaning of the UP spectrogram?
    - Why are the UPs transmitting data about Ammonia planets to COL 70 SECTOR FY-N C21-3?

Any others?
    lol not a bad idea.

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Nah that didn't work Factab, it's still just the submit encounter form.

Feels strange having this thread so small, lol!!!

Not all who wander are lost... CMDR Mengy
    - Explorer, Hunter, Miner, Trader... I aim to misbehave.

Originally Posted by Franc Kaos View Post (Source)
    Just wanted to put this out there...
    The design on the barnacles (I went there to see the UFO - no joy), instantly made me think of the Orion Nebula, I know it's a huge area of space but isn't there an area fairly close to it that's blocked by the pilots federation?
    Also, when I scan the barnacles (Witch head nebula) I get an empty message, is this normal?
    Cheers.
    The Orion Nebula's one of the unlocked regions within the Col 70 sphere/bubble, so it's probably Col 70 that you're thinking of when you're talking about the locked region nearby. The Col 70 sphere/bubble is about 1,000 ly in diameter though, so although some of it is close, some of it's also pretty distant. There's also Horsehead Dark which is locked, relatively small, and fairly near to the Orion Nebula.

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    Nah that didn't work Factab, it's still just the submit encounter form.
    Hmm, Forms doesn't seem to let you publish the results, annoying as they have nice Pie charts. This is the
    spreadsheet version (hopefully it's live). Couple of jokers by the look of it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...CNsQhM/pubhtml

Ok, this should be better, though it's still showing spammy entries:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

new thread wooooooooooooooooooooo. havnt been here for a while good luck and stay safe with the new alien presents at the barnacle sites we need to find that tunnel in the trailer now!

Originally Posted by Phazon Xenomorph View Post (Source)

You over there! Get working! Do stuff for the rest of us!

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    So, sitting at the barnacle site in an SRV, I guess I just wait?
    I wouldn't *just* wait.

I've been sitting at one for 16 hours, and have got a lot of houseold chores done!

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Aliens!

<Random post for subscription purposes>
    [FONT=arial black][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mScr_qpUiw"][COLOR=#006400]John Cleese on Creativity![/COLOR][/URL]

[B][FONT=century gothic]"Goids in the Roids with a wiff of Monia."[/FONT]
    [/B][/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms]WE NEED A [COLOR=#a52a2a]NON[/COLOR]-[COLOR=#daa520]BEIGE[/COLOR] [URL="https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18219034_1838712036451323_4204151432296792064_n.mp4"][I]LONG HAIR[/I] [/URL][B]SKIMMER VERSION OF THE SRV[/B]!

SCB = Shield Cell Banks, FDL = Fer-de-Lance, FSD = Frame Shift Drive, LH = Long Hair ...
    ALWAYS REMEMBER TO DECLARE YOUR VARIABLES/ACRONYMS at least once in every thread.

Immersion + Imagination = Imma Ergo Sinuation -> mane usque ad tempus = "in the morning until the time" : Meaning that special time in the morning when we are dreaming and before waking up.[/FONT]

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast