Page 142 of 638 FirstFirst ... 132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 9565

Thread: Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 10 - The Canonn

Has anyone taken a UA/UP that has done the scan & send co-ords thing to see if the display might show the star they scanned the UA/UP in? (if two people with UAs/UPs from different systems could activate the same unknown device that might help with seeing any differences)

Originally Posted by GreyAreaUK View Post (Source)
    It seems to consist of light green and light blue stars - distributions of ELWs and AWs perhaps?

Light Green-Thargoid homes.....Light blue-Guardian homes.... maybe??

Nunquam non paratus

Oh my thats interesting....*had the wrong item ignore this!*

Originally Posted by Blagsc View Post (Source)
    Was it from the probe or the link?
    You get it from scanning the unknown device, they appear as a unknown signal source in your inbox, when you open it it plays an audio file and this is the spectrogram to comes from that.

Originally Posted by CMDR MadRaptor View Post (Source)
    You get it from scanning the unknown device, they appear as a unknown signal source in your inbox, when you open it it plays an audio file and this is the spectrogram to comes from that.
    Thats even more interesting then.....

good work madraptor
    /\ Hail Triangulus! \/

WOAH.....
    CMDR Lord Zoltan - On-sabbatical Canonn Councillor over at http://canonn.science
    Read Ode to the Elite - A Poem
    I7-6700k - 32Gb GSkill DDR4 - Nvidia Titan Pascal - Oculus CV1 - Corsair AX1500i - Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow

From what i gather from first glimpse of that is- Ua seeks out galaxy.......Up seeks out amonia world - then relays back to planetside mothership/homeworld by use of link

Originally Posted by Davanix View Post (Source)
    From what i gather from first glimpse of that is- Ua seeks out galaxy.......Up seeks out amonia world - then relays back to planetside mothership/homeworld by use of link

So basically its their final stop as the bottom is homeworld and top is destination?

Nunquam non paratus

You get this from scanning the unknown device, they appear as a unknown signal source in your inbox, when you open it it plays an audio file and this is the spectrogram to comes from that.
    The symbols towards the very bottom of the image.

To me that looks like a planet, directly above is a line drawing of the probe, the artifact and the link. The probe and the artifact both point towards what looks to be solar system diagrams. The unknown link seems to sit directly between them ( a link) and combined they point to another 'object' of some form. Surrounded by the 8 pointed star of the Thargoids.

Originally Posted by Davanix View Post (Source)

So basically its their final stop as the bottom is homeworld and top is destination?
    Now we just need to figure out the data and see if we can use it
    EDIT: has anyone checked where the link points to in space?

@madraptor - would you mind to share the soundfile please ?

edit - for those looking for UP - here´s the list of known locations

list of search orbits for selected Planets

EDIT: orbit Pleiades KM-W d1-40 B11 (as having Ring at 0,18 Ls) is 0,29Ls

There are three - have we collated all three?
    Forum Acronym guide------- Playing Elite Since Xmas 1984 - "Error rewind tape" ------- --------READ THIS >>> Why you have sound in space <<<------ Guide to Exploring>>> HERE---------- MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL

You get this from scanning the unknown device, they appear as a unknown signal source in your inbox, when you open it it plays an audio file and this is the spectrogram to comes from that.

MadRaptor, if you toggle the spectrograph scaling it'll be in the correct aspect ratio, should fix the stretching effect:

take all 3 Unknown items and go to Merope 5 C and see if the dormant mothership wakes up

Well done lads! You've made the front page of PC Gamer

http://www.pcgamer.com/elite-dangero...inewatch-live/

Page 142 of 638 FirstFirst ... 132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast