Page 552 of 552 FirstFirst ... 542548549550551552
Results 8,266 to 8,279 of 8279

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Star Citizen Thread v6

Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Originally Posted by Kerrash View Post (Source)
    I was thinking more of: Advertising Theoretical Vehicles
    Avoiding The Verse (seeing as they appear to be doing their damnedest not to release anything substantial...)

Originally Posted by henry1491 View Post (Source)
    There once was a man name of Roberts,
    Whose imagination bounced round like a hobbit's.
    One day sayeth he,
    I'll re-invent the PC.
    And here we sit, getting bored, patently.
    Epic win!

One player's grind is another player's game.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Interesting, although difficult to know from just one thread whether it's a new policy, desperation, or a misunderstanding.
    I look forward to reading Derek's calm, considered and thoughtful analysis...

Originally Posted by ajcrean View Post (Source)
    Interesting, although difficult to know from just one thread whether it's a new policy, desperation, or a misunderstanding.
    I look forward to reading Derek's calm, considered and thoughtful analysis...
    He was refused a partial refund, not a full one.

Originally Posted by Kerrash View Post (Source)
    LOL. IKR?
    I blame myself for stealing the term 'See you in the <B>void</B>' to sign off my streams.
    Well it is just another thing that CIG took from another franchise, in this case Firefly. CIG put a lot of effort taking from others in order to bolster their own worth.
    "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life, probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

"She's a beautiful ship. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out." --Captain Zapp Brannigan

Originally Posted by VidarSnipes View Post (Source)
    He was refused a partial refund, not a full one.
    Sure, but that's not what's interesting here. Two week period is as argument is. It is certainly new argument from CIG side. It really depends on country or state, it might be even legal.

It is just interesting they have started to use certain flow of handling these refunds to reject them.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Sure, but that's not what's interesting here. Two week period is as argument is. It is certainly new argument from CIG side. It really depends on country or state, it might be even legal.

It is just interesting they have started to use certain flow of handling these refunds to reject them.
    They've used that argument before, and it was pretty much immediately slapped down for being contrary to almost all consumer laws out there (they usually count 14 days from delivery, not from purchase, specifically to deal with the fact that delivery may be slow in certain cases). That's why they stopped using it. So it's interesting that they've brought it back in spite of that.

I'm not sure they can refuse anything or demand anything within two weeks of purchase, since the product isn't even delivered yet.

One player's grind is another player's game.

Originally Posted by metatheurgist View Post (Source)
    Bad example though. Nobody asked for CQC; the ED player base was largely sceptical about it. I still think it was part of a deal with MS and Xbox that brought it about.
    Well actually I did ask for it. When I posted my request in the forums is was for Frontier to clag together some small arena fighter which would make it easy for all the different Elite get-togethers to set up a LAN room an have people experience the wonders of PVP in a quick and dirty way.

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

Originally Posted by Adept View Post (Source)
    CQC was and is sabotaged by the entirely messed up rewards. If it was a viable way to make money, people would be playing it quite happily. Even more so if you could advance your navy rank with it, which would IMO make a lot of sense.
    People already use it if they die without rebuy, but it would be handy if it scaled up a bit more so this was more practical.

They have done the same with me last year with the full refund, and they invited me to PTU shortly after (and it was ridiculous if you think i was a damn kickstarter backer but never invited in the stupid open development fancy never done before PTU feature), also i received a mail on how spectacular the upcoming 3.0 it was.

I pressed and i won, got my refund and gg.

I think is the same for partial refund.

They did that in the beginning as well until people continued with their effort. Unwilling to get "tested" about it CiG then buckled and approved refunds. Them picking the same line up again means a change in refund policy or they have a newbie customer support guy whos starting with the basics

Deleted, not valid...

Hegh Daq maj jaghpu

Page 552 of 552 FirstFirst ... 542548549550551552