Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.3.10 Live Now for all players (including exclusive decal reward)

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    All you have to do to receive the decal is take part in the CGs listed in the ‘Network and Physics Stress Testing Request’ section of this post.
    I assume you mean participating in either CG, or does it have to be both to qualify?

Originally Posted by Evoflash View Post (Source)
    Awww rats. I'm 12,000Ly away but that sticker is so shiny!
    Me too, I am in Plaa Aescs on my way to Colonia...sure would like that decal though....very nice.
    Cmdr Cinderelli

This is interesting..

"CG #2 – Dedicated Testers Go Mining
    Help stress test networking and physics (limpets especially) at asteroid sites in the Synuefe XR-H D11-102 system. To prove you have been there please bring back at least 1 unit of any mined metal."

Since when have you been able to tell where something has been mined from? Or is there a specific place to deliver the mined metals?

no screenshots of anaconda bridge yet? come on folks give a man stuck at work some sugar.
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

Is it worth me checking the macOS launcher for a beta?
    'Once OS X has been updated to support OpenGL compute shaders, or other technical options are available to us, we will certainly be very keen on supporting that platform.'

Originally Posted by Cinderelli View Post (Source)
    Me too, I am in Plaa Aescs on my way to Colonia...sure would like that decal though....very nice.
    Cmdr Cinderelli
    Self destruct. It's only a beta, it won't affect your main game.

!!!Make sure you are actually in beta first!!!

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    no screenshots of anaconda bridge yet? come on folks give a man stuck at work some sugar.
    It's back to the original. I'll see if I can rustle something up.

(Apart from the chairs)

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    This is interesting..

Help stress test networking and physics (limpets especially) at asteroid sites in the Synuefe XR-H D11-102 system. To prove you have been there please bring back at least 1 unit of any mined metal."

Since when have you been able to tell where something has been mined from? Or is there a specific place to deliver the mined metals?
    And do some mining? Really?? I have not done any mining in this game.....never. But I sure like the new decal.........

@FD

Journal files are stored in "%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous". External utilities like Captain's Log are being messed-up by the fact that the same folder is also being used by the beta's. Can this be changed please, so that betas use another folder???
    -= Cmdr. Olympian =-

Read a helpful post? Give some rep.

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    Anaconda Bridge Beta..

What does that decal represent? Anything?

A ship paint pack would be a better reward for testers, imo. No-one is likely to know or care what that decal means (I assume that the only meaning it has is that I helped beta test 2.3.10?). Assuming you want to persuade more people to take part, that is.
    Duchess Commander Crank Larson

Twitch | YouTube

Are prison cells in game finally?

Volunteer Moderator
    Would be nice to have a new Commander start slot at the temporary station, with a decent ship already equipped and ready to go. Might encourage participation from those who don't have a huge amount of time on their hands (like me). Probably too late for that now though!

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    This is interesting..

Nevermind, answered my own question. It's a signed up station.

I assume that the "fast start option" is to just clear your save?

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast