Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.3.10 Live Now for all players (including exclusive decal reward)

Originally Posted by xyphic View Post (Source)
    Would be nice to have a new Commander start slot at the temporary station, with a decent ship already equipped and ready to go. Might encourage participation from those who don't have a huge amount of time on their hands (like me). Probably too late for that now though!
    I think they're targeting people with the time to take part in the stress test though.

Originally Posted by Ashnak View Post (Source)
    To Ed (or whoever has the knowledge to actually know instead of guess...)

Like mono, I'm currently at the back of the beyond, but would like to participate in the stress test. So, according to the maxime "what happens in beta stays in beta", if I were to suicide in beta and return to the bubble on the fast path, will my "real" ship still be out there in the western outer arm on the productive server, waiting for me, while I enjoy being shot down repeatedly in the beta?

Edit: ok, nija'ed by Robert.

Robert, if you're wrong on this, I'll find you and hunt you down in my engineered Sidewinder!
    Gosh, that's a nervy thing to do! Good luck :p

*** FYI PEOPLE ***

Reset my save in Beta out of curiosity, and you start with 100 million credits, and all modules and ships are FULL price. This is different from previous beta's, where prices were 10% of live game values and beta started at 1 Billion credits. You have been warned :D

MISSING:

• Added the ability for Helm to disable the Gunner Control role if desired

Originally Posted by exgoaltender View Post (Source)
    *** FYI PEOPLE ***

Reset my save in Beta out of curiosity, and you start with 100 million credits, and all modules and ships are FULL price. This is different from previous beta's, where prices were 10% of live game values and beta started at 1 Billion credits. You have been warned :D
    Please, please, check your main game save....I know it's unlikely, but do go a and check that hasn't been reset as well now. This may have worked in the past, but you never know what problems can come to light with new betas.

How big is the beta download?

Originally Posted by exgoaltender View Post (Source)
    *** FYI PEOPLE ***

Please, if you want us to stress your game out, give us the means to do it properly :D

And no fix for the mouse going crazy after all this time? Sad

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Ah you passed my observation test! Well done!
    I believe that deserves a free observation test decal. I suggest it be two eyes and a beard below them :D

I know its a long shot, but can we PLEASE have the heat cannon bug fixed???

Someone has had a bit of fun naming the temporary base at Synuefe.

That's ”No Moon", it's a space station.

Originally Posted by JimBadger View Post (Source)
    Please, please, check your main game save....I know it's unlikely, but do go a and check that hasn't been reset as well now. This may have worked in the past, but you never know what problems can come to light with new betas.
    Main game is perfectly fine, it's a separate install from Beta after all (Tested & Verified)

Originally Posted by mono View Post (Source)
    Ed - I've been out exploring for four or five months so I'm guessing no point trying the beta as my snapshot save will still be tens of thousands of LY from anywhere. Shame as I quite like that decal.
    just self destruct (in the beta, that is)

14. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #74
    Originally Posted by Imo View Post (Source)
    MISSING:

• Added the ability for Helm to disable the Gunner Control role if desired
    You can find this setting in your right-hand systems panel.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Multi-Crew
    • The 'Switch Roles' button will now be greyed out if your SRV is carrying more cargo than the ship has capacity for

SRVs in multicrew????? :) :) :)

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast