Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.3.10 Live Now for all players (including exclusive decal reward)

I just heard about the beta sticker (it is nice) via the newsletter and wanted to participate in the beta and obtain one but I can't figure out how to participate in the beta. Like whether I need to download something or not or if it is available in the launcher. I guess I am too stupid. Or maybe the beta is over I just don't know. Anyway, I'm sad but thanks and I will try again next time.

Originally Posted by Ashnak View Post (Source)
    If you do not see this:

http://i.imgur.com/mkCmAzu.png

then you probably do not have full privileges for the forum yet. Make a few more posts until the admins are convinced that you're not a robot

Edit: you can't rep your own post... probably makes you go blind or something like that.
    Repping your own post is like dividing by zero.

If you do not see this:

then you probably do not have full privileges for the forum yet. Make a few more posts until the admins are convinced that you're not a robot

Edit: you can't rep your own post... probably makes you go blind or something like that.
    I gave you rep for the pink circle!

So I'm just guessing but has the BETA finished already the launcher says its open to every body even kickstarters but I don't see any way to log in to a BETA.

Originally Posted by Gen-Han-Solo View Post (Source)
    So I'm just guessing but has the BETA finished already the launcher says its open to every body even kickstarters but I don't see any way to log in to a BETA.
    Yes, it ended today.

Originally Posted by HairballHacker View Post (Source)
    I just heard about the beta sticker (it is nice) via the newsletter and wanted to participate in the beta and obtain one but I can't figure out how to participate in the beta. Like whether I need to download something or not or if it is available in the launcher. I guess I am too stupid. Or maybe the beta is over I just don't know. Anyway, I'm sad but thanks and I will try again next time.
    Sorry I was drive-by posting earlier but yes, see above. It ended today.

Originally Posted by Themadoll View Post (Source)
    How do you rep and what does it do for you?

o7
    It contributes to the green blocks you see by the posters name, avatar and forum rank. It is your way of thanking the poster and boosting their forum status.

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

If you do not see this:

Haaha Thanks to you posting that image I realised that the problem was my forum settings. I was on the mobile theme (don't know why) so I went to the menu and found the link to the "Full Site".

Take one rep LoL

o7

Oh poo!

I participated in the beta, tried to break/crash things (apart from some badly rubber-banding ships it all worked rather well!), did both CG's (first time I tried mining!), sold the relevant bits at "No Moon", and called it a job well done.

Except... I forgot to actually sign up for the CG's on the mission board! Ok, stupid mistake, but since in the "real" game I haven't been near a station in over a year and a half, I'm a bit rusty as regards Bubble-related activities.

Tried to log on last night to remedy this, but the beta is already closed (despite the launcher saying it's still live).

So... I guess I missed out on the reward decal

- Micha |CMDR Myshka Kronosky|Asp Explorer "Alacritious"|Distant Worlds CMDR #254|

Contact support, maybe provide logs of you selling stuff to no moon.

Beta closed now - when can we expect the release? Can´t find any information except that betaforum is closed, it disappeared from the launcher and ... nothing else Thx

Neues deutsches Forum: www.elite-commanders.de
    Mark Allen: "While it's true that the PvP crowd do tend to be more vocal and in previous betas have given more organised feedback, we're well aware that the majority of players don't get involved in PvP." (22nd of Nov, 2016)

Originally Posted by Han Zulu View Post (Source)
    It was, but now the beta period is over because they're releasing this patch next week.
    Gah! I thought it was paid!!! Like the last one, so I simply walked away.

Originally Posted by iFred View Post (Source)
    Beta closed now - when can we expect the release? Can´t find any information except that betaforum is closed, it disappeared from the launcher and ... nothing else Thx
    27th June. From:

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)

The first thing I’d like to share with you is that we will be adding another point update on June 27, this will be for all platforms and will include a number of bug fixes, and stability and networking improvements.

Anyone know how many updates of the beta they did?
    I tried it on day one, a few CTD and lot of rubber-banding at ruins site with other ships and srvs - so I decided it wasn't ready for prime time yet.
    Playing Elite - since 1985

Originally Posted by danteuk View Post (Source)
    Anyone know how many updates of the beta they did?
    I tried it on day one, a few CTD and lot of rubber-banding at ruins site with other ships and srvs - so I decided it wasn't ready for prime time yet.
    I believe they did one update. I have to assume they got the information they needed. And of course it wasn't ready for prime time. It was a beta test. If it was ready for prime time, then they wouldn't bother testing it.

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    27th June. From:
    Thanks!

Neues deutsches Forum: www.elite-commanders.de
    Mark Allen: "While it's true that the PvP crowd do tend to be more vocal and in previous betas have given more organised feedback, we're well aware that the majority of players don't get involved in PvP." (22nd of Nov, 2016)

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast