Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.3.10 Live Now for all players (including exclusive decal reward)

Originally Posted by mr.Gr3y View Post (Source)
    Anyone got their decal?
    Thanks !
    CMDR Cthulhus

Originally Posted by Cthulhus View Post (Source)
    Thanks !
    WhatdidIdo? :S

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but the SRV radar can now show rocks (the Bronze whatever etc.) up to 250m away?!?

I'm just realizing that this testing, focused on the Guardians sites, was maybe in preparation for the new Thargoid sites that were just discovered/released.

I am impressed by this; Frontier has figured out to beta "test" something using a proxy for the thing they wanted to test, so that they wouldn't ruin the surprise of the Thargoid sites by releasing it in the beta.

This also makes me wonder if the whole big three ship shields nerfing that was explored/experimented with in a couple of betas was maybe some proxy for balancing the big three in anticipation of fighting the Thargoids; if their weapons are twice as strong, you could halve our shields and look a the time to death/zero shields from actual interactions between the big three and ships like the Thargoids to proxy "balance" for fighting the Thargoids.

It may not be true, but it seems plausible to me.

Originally Posted by Gavin Burke View Post (Source)
    Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but the SRV radar can now show rocks (the Bronze whatever etc.) up to 250m away?!?
    Cant find the thread, but this has been confirmed by Sandro as a deliberate change
    I plan to live forever - or die trying.

Can someone please tell me when I will get my decals, as I have been checking since release. I did participate in the beta's CG which was tough when your constantly getting killed by other players. As an explorer I would usually play in solo but I really wanted them decals :)

Originally Posted by Doodull View Post (Source)
    Can someone please tell me when I will get my decals, as I have been checking since release. I did participate in the beta's CG which was tough when your constantly getting killed by other players. As an explorer I would usually play in solo but I really wanted them decals :)
    See posts #1 and #539.

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    See posts #1 and #539.
    Ok Thanks

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637