Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.3.10 Live Now for all players (including exclusive decal reward)

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    I believe they did one update. I have to assume they got the information they needed. And of course it wasn't ready for prime time. It was a beta test. If it was ready for prime time, then they wouldn't bother testing it.
    Actually a beta can be classed as 'ready for prime time' if they find no major problems with it. You don't know until you get the beta testers on and then in an ideal world they would discover that all their changes worked and it's stable - however that almost never happens and definitely didn't happen this time.

I guess my real question was - were there later updates to beta an improvement?
    Playing Elite - since 1985

Originally Posted by danteuk View Post (Source)
    Actually a beta can be classed as 'ready for prime time' if they find no major problems with it. You don't know until you get the beta testers on and then in an ideal world they would discover that all their changes worked and it's stable - however that almost never happens and definitely didn't happen this time.

I guess my real question was - were there later updates to beta an improvement?
    As to whether is was an improvement, I don't really know. I didn't have time to check.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536