Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 198204205206207208
Results 3,106 to 3,112 of 3112

Thread: Trump: Legal Issues (was The Testimony of James Comey)

  1. #3106
    Originally Posted by GJ51 View Post (Source)

    And this is just the unclassified stuff...
    You're ignoring the basic rules of power in kindergarten:
    Don't whack Johnny while mummy is holding his hand.

    You ought to be old enough to recall the actual Korean war. And what China did.
    Maybe the US can muster enough force to handle NoKo, ( though I doubt it seriously, or they would have done so under previous admins.) but you cannot handle a Chinese Army intervention from across their border.

    You will simply be utterly swamped on the ground.

    You know this. I know this. The military knows this.
    But Trump may seriously think that Shi Jing is his buddy because they ate some chocolate cake.

    After all, he thinks Putin is trying to help save federal dollars by running the payroll of staff in the Russian Embassy when 755 staff gets expelled.

    No doubt you think there's nothing suspicious about that groveling. And you can't see it as the Thank you Sir, Can I have Another Please, appeasement that it so obviously is.

    But you know who sees that pathetic display of weakness?

    The Little Fat Boy.

  2. #3107
    Originally Posted by Robin of Spiritwood View Post (Source)
    You're ignoring the basic rules of power in kindergarten:
    Don't whack Johnny while mummy is holding his hand.

    You ought to be old enough to recall the actual Korean war. And what China did.
    Maybe the US can muster enough force to handle NoKo, ( though I doubt it seriously, or they would have done so under previous admins.) but you cannot handle a Chinese Army intervention from across their border.

    You will simply be utterly swamped on the ground.

    You know this. I know this. The military knows this.
    But Trump may seriously think that Shi Jing is his buddy because they ate some chocolate cake.

    After all, he thinks Putin is trying to help save federal dollars by running the payroll of staff in the Russian Embassy when 755 staff gets expelled.

    No doubt you think there's nothing suspicious about that groveling. And you can't see it as the Thank you Sir, Can I have Another Please, appeasement that it so obviously is.

    But you know who sees that pathetic display of weakness?

    The Little Fat Boy.
    If Truman hadn't stopped MacArthur it would have ended much differently.

    What make you think we would be so stupid as to engage on the ground.

    Bush isn't President anymore.
    Not complaining, just an observation.

  3. #3108
    This Hannity show has to be watched!! It highlights so many issues surrounding the DC swamp
    And the realities that many on this forum do not wish to acknowledge.. because of a personal dislike toward President Donald Trump
    It makes plain how badly the Washington DC swamp operates and has been operating for a number of years


  4. #3109
    Originally Posted by GJ51 View Post (Source)
    If Truman hadn't stopped MacArthur it would have ended much differently.

    What make you think we would be so stupid as to engage on the ground.
    Your Commander in Chief.
    Dumber than dirt.

    He's holding real estate in Seoul.

  5. #3110
    Originally Posted by Robin of Spiritwood View Post (Source)
    Your Commander in Chief.
    Dumber than dirt.

    He's holding real estate in Seoul.
    you have reached a new level at the Anti-trump propaganda acadamy lol

  6. #3111
    Originally Posted by 6xes View Post (Source)
    This Hannity show has to be watched!!
    Yeah?
    What's the very latest on the Seth Rich lie?
    Has Hannity gotten over losing his award?
    Has the White House confessed to making it up in cahoots with Butowski?

    I'll pass on watching that - let's call it " material".

    Originally Posted by 6xes View Post (Source)
    you have reached a new level at the Anti-trump propaganda acadamy lol

    http://www.trump.com/real-estate-por...l/trump-world/

    Read it. On Trump's website.

  7. #3112
    I think this conversation has run its course. It's pretty much all handbags at this point. Closing.

Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 198204205206207208