Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Trump: Legal Issues (was The Testimony of James Comey)

Lord Chump has really gone too far this time.

http://www.golf.com/extra-spin/2017/...dminster-green
    WOOF! WOOF!

WHAT!? You think I said or did something wrong again? Blame T.j's cat.

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

Originally Posted by Robin of Spiritwood View Post (Source)
    According to a WH Press release, Trump now believes that "Russia probably" attacked the US Election in 2016.

One by one, he eats his lies.
    It's getting tougher to maintain that one, as US Intel has Putin giving the specific instructions to do the
    attack in order to elect Trump.

Wonder how his followers will spin that now.

Edit:
    As more comes to light about how much Obama knew, it seems that he failed to protect the political process, in favour of protecting his assets within the Russian apparatus.

But to what end?

Thousands will probably perish within his own country as the health care disaster unfolds. Putin and his clumsy henchman, the GOP, will have probably liquidated more than bin Ladin by the time this plays out.
    Rhetorical question, but what exactly is wrong with Americans?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/po...net/index.html
    The dude went bankrupt several times, scammed people for as long as he exists and his cult followers just swallow it.
    Wasn't Clinton's close ties to Goldman-Sachs and her leaked bank speeches one of the upsets?
    Now he stands there introducing his swamp monsters and the imbecils applaud?

The Head Of Trump’s Voter Integrity Probe Just Got Sanctioned For A Lack Of Integrity
    A U.S. magistrate judge said Kris Kobach’s “deceptive conduct” merited sanctions.

Looks like the guy trying to prove that Democrats were cheating is himself a proven liar.

Maybe he should be looking at another continent, where the problem really originated.

Day by day, revelation after revelation, the legitimacy of the Trump presidency is seeping away. The question of what to do about this loss is becoming ever more urgent and frightening.

The already thick cloud of discredit over the Trump presidency thickened deeper Friday, June 23. The Washington Post reported that the CIA told President Obama last year that Vladimir Putin had personally and specifically instructed his intelligence agencies to intervene in the U.S. presidential election to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump.

- David Frum, writing in the Atlantic

In order to acquire this information, there has to literally be a source inside the Kremlin, with very high level access to Putin himself.

Consider the risk to such a person, when people like Mike Flynn and Jared Kuschner are getting classified briefings, and are simultaneously doing cash deals with Russians, which they fail to disclose.

It's just staggering.

The WAPO story has 12 sources, and since it represents the highest possible clearance level I can imagine, you really have to wonder just how badly the Agencies need to destroy Trump politically.
    He has to represent such a threat that they are willing to sacrifice a source this highly placed? Or, has Trump & Co. Already compromised the source?

Originally Posted by Boomer Kay View Post (Source)
    Rhetorical question, but what exactly is wrong with Americans?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/po...net/index.html
    The dude went bankrupt several times, scammed people for as long as he exists and his cult followers just swallow it.
    Wasn't Clinton's close ties to Goldman-Sachs and her leaked bank speeches one of the upsets?
    Now he stands there introducing his swamp monsters and the imbeciles applaud?
    I don't think Trump supporters have the intelligence to understand spoken words. The whole too-close-to-business thing was just an excuse to make some sort of talking noise whilst pointing at and berating Hilary Clinton.

Here's Hillary Clinton
    boo!!
    Hillary bad!
    boo!!
    <some sort of vague accusation unintelligible to the orangeneck faithful>
    boo!!

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

im going to take a new approach...

why is there so much whining about President Trump?
    do people sincerely believe whining will change anything?
    Stop the Whining!! and Take a Leaf from President Trump

Lets make it about Winning!! not Whining lol

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637