Page 32 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Legal Issues (was The Testimony of James Comey)

Challenged on "Fox News Sunday" about the issue, Sekulow said he could not be certain Trump was not under investigation but that no one had notified the legal team if that was the case.
    That didn't last long.
    Looks like the "faker" is on the other foot.

Originally Posted by FuzzySpider View Post (Source)
    Nah. Syria barely has the potential for a proper hissing fit.

Originally Posted by hairychris View Post (Source)
    Yah, that ain't acid. Sounds like it may be a take on a Russian parable.

Pro tip: wolves are not native to New Zealand.

There hasn't really been anything particularly Kiwi about his posts. I think he improvised on the identity, without so much as looking up New Zeland in Wikipedia.

Originally Posted by Robin of Spiritwood View Post (Source)
    You may read it yourself here.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...mey-060817.pdf

The prose is reminiscent of diary fiction, like Jonathan Harker in Dracula, and it could certainly stand up as a chunk in a good book. Regardless of political sides, we are living through a great historical story.

Salutations to my fellow travelers.

o7
    I don't watch the news and TV current event shows because EVERYONE is just their to push their own agenda, including the two people mentioned in this post's title.

Sorry, I just don't have time to listen to "tv personalities" and "political partisans" share their twisted view of reality.

It kind of makes me sick. Especially since it's sooooo transparent.

But the day a REAL news show comes out which only reports FACTS, and let's the viewers form their own opinions then I'll tune in.

Until then, I suggest everyone stop listening to all the bloviating and hate speech and just enjoy life!

I did nine years ago, and don't regret it for a minute :-D

Originally Posted by hairychris View Post (Source)
    Yah, that ain't acid. Sounds like it may be a take on a Russian parable.

Pro tip: wolves are not native to New Zealand.

here is symbolism for the dream, from this you should be able to work out the meaning of the dream
    Bike represents a ministry, little Pig represents young individuals who are ungodly, Wolf represent a church of deception, narrow dark path with rocky face either side represents no deviation.

House represents a person, the back porch/verandah represents someone from the past.

The first part of the dream is self-explanatory, and represents my interaction with others on this forum!!
    the second part of the dream referred to me making contact with my ex, as the house was her brothers.. lo and behold she had just gone through some personal dramas

Originally Posted by 6xes View Post (Source)
    here is symbolism for the dream, from this you should be able to work out the meaning of the dream
    Bike represents a ministry, little Pig represents young individuals who are ungodly, Wolf represent a church of deception, narrow dark path with rocky face either side represents no deviation.

House represents a person, the back porch/verandah represents someone from the past.

The first part of the dream is self-explanatory, and represents my interaction with others on this forum!!
    the second part of the dream referred to me making contact with my ex, as the house was her brothers.. lo and behold she had just gone through some personal dramas
    So are you a prophet now?

Originally Posted by Adept View Post (Source)
    Nah. Syria barely has the potential for a proper hissing fit.
    Russia does. Trump does. The fact Russia will target US aircraft is an escalation that is very worrying with these nutters in charge.

Remove this loon before he brings it.

Ventromedial PreFrontal cortex lesion affecting the "false tagging" mechanism, leading to gullibility, hyper-religiosity, and authoritarianism. I maintain that organic brain lesions are needed to support Trump, because of his popularity in American regions with high rates of drug abuse, alcoholism, suicides, and the poorest education numbers. We also have the limited evidence of their nature here.

So far, no specific predictions, except 8 years of Trump - which admittedly is more Biblical even than 7 years of famine.

Russia does. Trump does. The fact Russia will target US aircraft is an escalation that is very worrying with these nutters in charge.
    Trump's not in charge of ANYTHING military. The Generals are. It's been removed from his control for some time.

That means nobody is reining in the American forces. Except JSOC.

Putin cannot do much about Syria if the Hornets decide to fight his crappy planes. It will be over SO fast. Turkey shot one down. Now he wants to take on a modern air force?

i will say this...
    people who are intent on saying things that are untrue, with the hope that they come pass are in essence False Prophets
    what i say sheds light on such individuals, nothing more
    My dream and its interpetation is something i thought i'd share, right or wrong thats for you to decide

Trump's not in charge of ANYTHING military. The Generals are. It's been removed from his control for some time.

Putin cannot do much about Syria if the Hornets decide to fight his crappy planes. It will be over SO fast. Turkey shot one down. Now he wants to take on a modern air force?
    Lol, I doubt that very much. Until the US get thecnextgen operational the fabled Vastly Superior Technology remains just that: a fable.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...ly-su-35-11799

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    Lol, I doubt that very much. Until the US get thecnextgen operational the fabled Vastly Superior Technology remains just that: a fable.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...ly-su-35-11799
    Most of the available force is air-to-ground strikers. EZ pickens. SU-22's.

Originally Posted by 6xes View Post (Source)
    Im going to share a dream i had very recently....

i dreamed i was riding on a mountain bike.. and behind me was a little piglet following me, all of a sudden the piglet shot passed me, and ran into a narrow pathway.. where a high rockface was on both sides, the Piglet had stopped and froze, and as i got closer i noticed a Wolf blocking the narrow path which had grown somewhat dark becos of the high rockfaces either side
    I stopped and went to pick the piglet up and noticed the Wolf was not threatening and just stood still.. i picked up the pig and left.
    Then all of a sudden i was on a road on my mountain bike, going somewhere and eventually i arrived at a house and was at the back of the house and noticed the verandah or back porch.

I then woke up wondering what that dream meant...

You wont believe what that dream meant!! as part of the dream relates to these forums...
    The Second Coming
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
    Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
    The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
    When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
    Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
    A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
    A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
    Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
    The darkness drops again; but now I know
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

And i'm not faking. ;)

Russia will not go to a real war with USA / NATO over Syria. Putin likes brinkmanship games, but this is not something where he'd go all in. Too much to lose, too little to gain.

The hornet is a deeply mediocre missile bus, and not at home tangling late series Su-27 derivatives. The one that Turkey dropped was a seventies vintage Su-25 ground attack jet. Fine for dropping ordnance on infantry, but most likely not even equipped with anything that would warn of an incoming sidewinder.

The top end Russian gear is quite dangerous, but they still can't fight a real war in Syria.

Page 32 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast