Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Misfits of Science - rogue scientist unite

The Misfits of Science and Research are looking for players to join our team! We are one of the largest PS4 only wings and have now added a Thargoid "Relations" group. Join up and enjoy the company of playing with others in a Wing that has active players every day!

MSR Wing

Once joined please add your PSN ID to the board linked below so we can add you to our private groups and PS Chat.

PSN ID Board

We are still recruiting! Come join us and play in a Wing!
    Do you play on the PS4? Do you use PS Chat? Do you want to actively help shape the ED Galaxy?
    The Misfits of Science and Research are looking for players to join our team! We are the largest PS4 only wings. We have taken control of five systems and have expanded to an additional systems which we are working towards controlling. This expansion and BGS manipulation requires a lot of effort and we would like other players to join us!
    Along with the BGS we also do Thargoid hunting missions and support other factions in our area of space.
    We are first and foremost a PvE group made up of all different Elite Dangerous playstyles. If you are on the PS4 and would like to actively participate on Playstation chat while shaping the Elite Dangerous Galaxy, join us today!
    Wing Page

Hi I'm looking for a group that primarily plays open. (Not interested in hiding in solo or group) Do you partake in open activities ? I have elite status plus a few top tier ships for set roles ie thargoid etc

PSA: Babylon 5 is finally available to watch online for anyone who is an Amazon Prime member! Well, at least in the USA. I'm posting this here because I know at least one core MSR member is a big fan

I only found out a couple days ago, so this might be old news by now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of fifteen things, all of them annoying. Thank you for coming by.

Autoculto, we play in open, private group, and solo. Just depends on if we are winging up for wing missions, doing buggy races, or just generally running support missions for our Wing or others.

Just a random hello, so people know i am breathing and still flying

i would like to politely ask Jenny Diver and her associates to kindly get lost from bava and the surrounding systems, they are no longer an imperial play ground and if you are spotted wanted in any of our systems you will be shot on site by our eager new recruits. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED lol

Originally Posted by acidburn2k20 View Post (Source)
    i would like to politely ask Jenny Diver and her associates to kindly get lost from bava and the surrounding systems, they are no longer an imperial play ground and if you are spotted wanted in any of our systems you will be shot on site by our eager new recruits. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED lol
    Heh would you look at that... I have some recruits to test..

Originally Posted by TheMegaTurnip View Post (Source)
    Heh would you look at that... I have some recruits to test..
    Huh?

Originally Posted by Snowymonk View Post (Source)
    Huh?
    'Bava's not an empire playground... Im an Imp at the mo..

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849