Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter 178

I start a new job next week after a few months between roles. Gutted at timing!

Short, sweet - but good Newsletter.

I am so envious of the 3d Orca - that is so cool.

Simon

They have always published a stream schedule for the shows they visit.

Also Monday and Tuesday Ed and guests are hosting a pre-E3 stream.

I cant believe there has been a massive news event this week regarding some game breaking cheaters with huge numbers of people wanting to know something about how it is to be handled and yet not even a mention
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

Will the Pilot licenses for the Panther Clipper be given away to the winners of the Monday and Tuesday live stream events?
    How to get a Panther Clipper and why.....
    E
    nvisioning something clearly, is not inventing, but rather seeing into the future. We just believe we invented it.

Immersion + Imagination = Imma Ergo Sinuation -> mane usque ad tempus ="in the morning until the time" : Meaning that special time in the morning when we are dreaming and before waking up.

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    I cant believe there has been a massive news event this week regarding some game breaking cheaters with huge numbers of people wanting to know something about how it is to be handled and yet not even a mention
    Yeah, Ed normally posts a thread about when to tune in for his livestream but not even that. Gotta say, sub par.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    They have always published a stream schedule for the shows they visit.

Also Monday and Tuesday Ed and guests are hosting a pre-E3 stream.
    Where was this posted, why this isn't a sticky in the news section? Or added to the newsletter?
    The hype train has to depart somewhere.
    CMDR Mr Crown Vic P71

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    Couldn't agree more about obsidian ant he almost all ways reflects my own views.
    I just don't understand why we have to rely on a "outsider" to hear these thing's, shouldn't PR or the community managers be handling the public's perception of elites future ?
    I haven't seen OA's video yet but I read his write up and to be honest the PR and community manager people HAVE been saying exactly the same things (FD are committed, they have a large team, etc, etc) but a lot of people refuse to believe them. People just seem to trust OA more than FD at the moment.

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

Originally Posted by optimal_909 View Post (Source)
    Where was this posted, why this isn't a sticky in the news section? Or added to the newsletter?
    The hype train has to depart somewhere.
    From the newsletter....
    Please join us for this very special E3 Community Event Livestream on Monday June 12 and Tuesday June 13 at 7PM BST on our official YouTube channel.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I haven't seen OA's video yet but I read his write up and to be honest the PR and community manager people HAVE been saying exactly the same things (FD are committed, they have a large team, etc, etc) but a lot of people refuse to believe them. People just seem to trust OA more than FD at the moment.
    Have you read the comments in his thread? People do not believe Obsidian Ant, because he says FD showed him something :facepalm:

Have you read the comments in his thread? People do not believe Obsidian Ant, because he says FD showed him something :facepalm:
    I believe FD showed OA something, but I'm no wiser as to what. It's another bit of news about news.

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    I believe FD showed OA something, but I'm no wiser as to what. It's another bit of news about news.
    ... about nothing.

Truly the moto of these forums ...

THERE IS NO PLEASING SOME PEOPLE

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

From the newsletter....
    I stand corrected.
    To be honest, I am usually scrolling it through and expected a headline.
    CMDR Mr Crown Vic P71

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    Couldn't agree more about obsidian ant he almost all ways reflects my own views.
    I just don't understand why we have to rely on a "outsider" to hear these thing's, shouldn't PR or the community managers be handling the public's perception of elites future ?
    because OA, whilst not totally impartial (because like us all here (hopefully) we all have a bias to WANTING ED to have a great and long lived future, but ultimately hearing it from almost neutrals will hopefully carry more weight.

FD will be doing thier own reveal over the next few days. the OA (and friends) thing was just a nice little bonus.
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    because OA, whilst not totally impartial (because like us all here (hopefully) we all have a bias to WANTING ED to have a great and long lived future
    I want Ed to have a great and long lived future, but if he keeps eating all those biscuits ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast