Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 206209210211
Results 3,151 to 3,158 of 3158

Thread: Why PvP is not popular in Elite Dangerous?

Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)

@Bob Lighthouse, we need to get you on the PC my friend--we're having too much fun at these CG's)

Indeed.
    I'm playing there all weekend.

Loving this FGS build, even sent over my Courier too.

Originally Posted by Bob Lighthouse View Post (Source)
    Do you always write in logical fallacies?

As someone who would like to *learn*, I find it tedious to wade through the navel gazing from the inexperienced and passive-aggressive PVErs.

Adding a pile trash on top of a resource isn't helping.
    That's what is going on here.

Do you want to be part of an objective problem?
    I can't stop you.

Only you can prevent xxxxting up threads.

He's blaming you and your ilk.
    If you're interested in learning, allow me to share this nugget of wisdom with you and anybody else who is interested: if you're in a HAZ Res in your all turreted, docking computer enhanced Corvette and you happen to notice Phisto Sobanii flying around you...quit firing. Especially if Jason Barron & Zaphod Hawke are only two kilometers away in a wing

Do you always write in logical fallacies?

As someone who would like to *learn*, I find it tedious to wade through the navel gazing from the inexperienced and passive-aggressive PVErs.

Adding a pile trash on top of a resource isn't helping.
    That's what is going on here.

Do you want to be part of an objective problem?
    I can't stop you.

Only you can prevent xxxxting up threads.

He's blaming you and your ilk.
    Again you will see my post immediately after the op contained none of that and just gave my opinion, I only joined the thread again later when it was being suggested that pve'ers opinions don't count, in a thread asking their opinions.

All joking aside, it's a pretty consistent and repugnant tactic among the PVE crowd, to try and use a supposed mental illness/handicap as a rhetorical weapon.
    You are so full of badly informed prejudices that you seriously consider autistics as a general illness or handicap.
    It's simply not the case and while I was writing that I actually wondered whether I'd probably insult all existing autistics by comparing them to PvPer.
    Now where I think of it I'd like to take this statement back. They certainly don't deserve that comparison.

I've become habituated to it. You know, ironically, the screen I shared earlier about the guy "hoping that you die, Jason" for attacking him as a powerplay rival was moderated and earned me an advisory, if you can believe it
    AAAHHHHhahahahahaha!

You evil name and shamer!

Originally Posted by picommander View Post (Source)
    You are so full of badly informed prejudices that you seriously consider autistics as a general illness or handicap.
    It's simply not the case and while I was writing that I actually wondered whether I'd probably insult all existing autistics by comparing them to PvPer.
    Now where I think of it I'd like to take this statement back. They certainly don't deserve that comparison.

Oh, right, I'm sure your previous comment was meant as a compliment?

I could have called your pathetic backpedaling from a week ago, LOL...

That's yet another logical fallacy on your part, btw.

I'll refer you to post #3159 for a more serious take on your comments. You guys have heaped so much vitriol and verbal abuse that you almost have us believing it.
    AAAHHHHhahahahahaha!

You evil name and shamer!
    ... and then there's swirling all around and mixed up whatever could be possibly (or impossibly) gathered.
    It'y a true joy to have a conversation with "you guys" LOL

Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 206209210211