Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: E3 Community Event Livestream Schedule

Originally Posted by CMDR RaoulDuke View Post (Source)
    Beta or Live? I haven't downloaded the beta yet so could do with knowing so I can set it going
    Did you read the op at all? It's like 2 paragraphs. It's in live.

Originally Posted by Quester91 View Post (Source)
    Yep they put an edit line :" Edit - we will eventually be playing in Open on the live servers (not the beta servers). It will be in the bubble (not specifying location immediately)."

Originally Posted by Quester91 View Post (Source)
    Before needlessly dishing out the attitude, maybe go and look at that OP you mentioned...

You'll notice that information has been put in SINCE it was first posted. Most likely because someone asked about it therefore highlighting the oversight...

Now show some class maybe?

Thanks, Ed, for adding the details!

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Have fun then.
    So is solo possible, or not? (Looking at the edited OP, I see not. Loving how inclusive Frontier are becoming.).

Should we be wearing white lab coats ?

Get ready to deploy hardpoints guys, Winter is coming.

Originally Posted by Canoe View Post (Source)
    So is solo possible, or not? (Looking at the edited OP, I see not. Loving how inclusive Frontier are becoming.).
    Perhaps it's open only as they will be using the stream to verify who is there first and/or what they do? Hard to write someone and their actions into the narrative/lore if no one can see them...

Originally Posted by Virgile View Post (Source)
    Get ready to deploy hardpoints guys, Winter is coming.

Hang on I had something for this: Check the ad at the top from reddit Definitely made me look twice.

Elite | Entrepreneur | Elite | Mostly Helpless
    Duke - Friendly | Rear Admiral - Friendly | Alliance - Friendly
    Current Assets: ~3,000Mil Cr | All ships owned | All Engineers grade 5 unlocked
    Saitex X-52 Pro| 3.4GHz i5 CPU | 16Gb Corsair DDR3 RAM | Asus Z87-D MB | GTX 1080 GPU | Oculus Rift | 1.25TB Samsung SSDs | 8TB HDDs
    Q&A Developer Livestream Questions gathering Thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-A-Livestreams

Im assuming xbox players are getting left out in this event then?

Originally Posted by Alex Brentnall View Post (Source)
    Perhaps it's open only as they will be using the stream to verify who is there first and/or what they do? Hard to write someone and their actions into the narrative/lore if no one can see them...

Hang on I had something for this: Check the ad at the top from reddit Definitely made me look twice.

If it's a code, it's way easier to decrypt than the usual morse code

Winter coming confirmed.

Originally Posted by Ervig View Post (Source)
    If we're supposed to be at a certain location, could you mention the location a bit in advance. I'll probably need to fly a bit.
    Maybe it will happen everywhere?

(except solo obv)

CMDR Britain
    The Thargoids are not the enemy
    "Alien archeology and other mysteries" archive | YouTube | Images/Audio

Hi Ed

Are these narrative events going to be in the game after these livestreams for any game mode to participate in (i.e. the livestream in open is just an introduction) or is it all just for the livestream and Open? Obviously not everybody is going to be able to join the livestream event.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Canoe View Post (Source)
    Everyone is able to enter open.

If you're excluded it's because you want to be.

CMDR Britain
    The Thargoids are not the enemy
    "Alien archeology and other mysteries" archive | YouTube | Images/Audio

Originally Posted by Virgile View Post (Source)
    If it's a code, it's way easier to decrypt than the usual morse code

Winter coming confirmed.
    I have a hunch but not giving anything away just in case I'm right. If it's not then I'll spill what I was wrong about
    Elite | Entrepreneur | Elite | Mostly Helpless
    Duke - Friendly | Rear Admiral - Friendly | Alliance - Friendly
    Current Assets: ~3,000Mil Cr | All ships owned | All Engineers grade 5 unlocked
    Saitex X-52 Pro| 3.4GHz i5 CPU | 16Gb Corsair DDR3 RAM | Asus Z87-D MB | GTX 1080 GPU | Oculus Rift | 1.25TB Samsung SSDs | 8TB HDDs
    Q&A Developer Livestream Questions gathering Thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-A-Livestreams

Originally Posted by Alex Brentnall View Post (Source)
    I have a hunch but not giving anything away just in case I'm right. If it's not then I'll spill what I was wrong about
    No matter what comes through that gate, you will stand your ground.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast