Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: E3 Community Event Livestream Schedule

Originally Posted by Canoe View Post (Source)
    So is solo possible, or not? (Looking at the edited OP, I see not. Loving how inclusive Frontier are becoming.).
    Ah well, that means I won't be able to take part then

Originally Posted by bitstorm View Post (Source)
    Everyone is able to enter open.

If you're excluded it's because you want to be.
    So you know for a fact that Xbox players will be able to be involved?
    The recent beta was quoted as saying open to everyone until they noticed Xbox players asking how to start the beta.

Originally Posted by Virgile View Post (Source)
    No matter what comes through that gate, you will stand your ground.
    https://bplusmovieblog.files.wordpre...-854.png?w=590
    The reason they added the possibility to add stations is because they will destroy most of the existing ones.
    The reason why they dont say which system is because all of it.

We'll ALL GONNA DIEEEEE.......

Please let the bugs show up and destroy every station in Quince, it would be hilarious.

I think you potentially win the award for the most idiotic, narrow-minded comment ever. It must be wonderful to be fully able-bodied and capable of performing at the peak of human ability. Others are not so fortunate.

Originally Posted by imski View Post (Source)
    Please let the bugs show up and destroy every station in Quince, it would be hilarious.
    I'm doing my part, are you? Join the mobile infantry and save the world. 'Service Guarantees Citizenship'

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    The recent beta was quoted as saying open to everyone until they noticed Xbox players asking how to start the beta.
    Oh sorry, do you need xbox gold (or whatever) for open?

If so I take it back, I live in PC land.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to tell you about the two streams we have planned:

Monday 12 June - 7PM BST
    Tuesday 13 June - 7PM BST

The streams will be narrative led and focus around an event that you can all be part of! It will tie in to what we're talking about to the press on the E3 show floor, and is particularly impactful for the future of the Elite Dangerous galaxy.

youtube.com/frontierdevelopments/live - join us in the chat, and in-game, tonight!

Edit - we will eventually be playing in Open on the live servers (not the beta servers). It will be in the bubble (not specifying location immediately).

Ed
    I am in and rdy for rearming ED

*mybrainthoughts: Pls, let Aliens invade the bubble.... let Aliens invade the bubble*

So Frontier providing a bit of a 'Hobsons Choice' then. Ironic the phrase originated in Cambridge.

Nice.

Any idea how long it'll be? I know FD aren't renowned for getting to the point quickly, but I don't want to spend 4 hours listening to someone stretching three bullet points into a thesis on the off-chance I might get a special participation skin or decal.

Originally Posted by Virgile View Post (Source)
    I'm doing my part, are you? Join the mobile infantry and save the world. 'Service Guarantees Citizenship'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw
    I'm from Buenos Aires and I say nuke them all!

Originally Posted by Canoe View Post (Source)
    I think you potentially win the award for the most idiotic, narrow-minded comment ever. It must be wonderful to be fully able-bodied and capable of performing at the peak of human ability. Others are not so fortunate.
    Why do you need to perform at the peak of human activity to enter open?

Buy a disposable ship, join in the event?

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    Open mode is available to everyone on every platform. Beta is a completely separate software install and the only place a separate software install is available is on PC.

In open - I can live with that
    in the bubble on the live servers - but not with that.

Ok, it's going to be a quiet evening in the beta then for me

Oh sorry, do you need xbox gold (or whatever) for open?

If so I take it back, I live in PC land.
    You do but not really my point I was getting at the fact most of the time fd say everyone they mean everyone on pc because they don't often run these kind of events on on our servers .

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast