Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Patch 2.3.10, Beta Update 2

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

Lightbulb Patch 2.3.10, Beta Update 2

Hi all, thanks for testing out the 2.3.10 beta patch series. We've rolled out an update this morning, here's the changes....

Stability Fixes
    • Fixed several crashes that have been reported during the beta that could occur in various situations

General Fixes & Tweaks
    • General text fixes
    • Fixed a target-able location in the Howard system
    • Audio: Various audio tweaks and fixes

Multi-Crew
    • Fixed an issue where the wings interface would disappear shortly after joining a Multi-Crew session

Player Journal
    • Faction Pending and Recovery state information is now included in the Player Journal
    • Addressed an issue whereby certain events were missing from the Player Journal
    • New "EngineerContribution" event for making donations to unlock an Engineer

Ships
    • Asp: Moved the camera closer to prevent clipping in livery outfitting

General Ship Audio Fixes and Improvements
    • Audio: Improvements to the "Rotational Correction" voice lines when returning to the helm from a fighter

Thanks, team!

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Player Journal
    • Faction Pending and Recovery state information is now included in the Player Journal
    Yay!! Thanks Mr. Chalkley!!

Any word on documentation for the new companion API mentioned in the first patch notes?

Can you try put a slider on the engeneers and remove the RNG?

Not good enough... it's not good enough.

I will have to indiscriminately pepper the ancient ruins with dumbfire missiles until you guys do better.

No word on the blue zone throttle during supercruise issue?

Originally Posted by yobrotom View Post (Source)
    No word on the blue zone throttle during supercruise issue?
    Correct.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Correct.
    Did any of us take the time to file a bug report regarding that? I have the footage, but I neglected to report it. I'll test that out tonight or tomorrow night and report back.

Originally Posted by himurajubei View Post (Source)
    Did any of us take the time to file a bug report regarding that?
    Yeah, multiple reports were raised. just one of them here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5599613

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)
    Not good enough... it's not good enough.

I will have to indiscriminately pepper the ancient ruins with dumbfire missiles until you guys do better.
    That's who got me in my srv the other day...

As best as I can tell, the blue zone throttle bug is fixed.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    [*]Faction Pending and Recovery state information is now included in the Player Journal
    Excellent!

Originally Posted by JeffRyan View Post (Source)
    That's who got me in my srv the other day...
    Ah! What's your in-game CMDR name? I could swear I shot a Jeff Ryan with my SRV, too. If so, I didn't realize it was you.

In my defense, I wasn't shooting the missiles "at" you, just in your general direction
    It really is a treat when you hit an SRV though - you should try it

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)
    Ah! What's your in-game CMDR name? I could swear I shot a Jeff Ryan with my SRV, too. If so, I didn't realize it was you.

In my defense, I wasn't shooting the missiles "at" you, just in your general direction
    It really is a treat when you hit an SRV though - you should try it
    It was Jeff Ryan Yeah, I didn't take it personally, people were a bit bored.

Excellent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast