Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: A Question that Must be Answered

Signed up, and delivered!

However, I do wish we had a better way to contribute and advance stories besides run of the mill CGs. Regardless of purpose, they all feel the same, and therein lies the problem.

Though game limitations could have something to do with it all... would love to have a dialogue about this. Something as supposedly major as this deserves to feel truly special, not generic. =)

Right so I have some time tomorrow how much is Palin paying.

Yeah I sat around barnacles for days hoping to get a glimpse.
    Not falling for that again lol
    Commander Doookie Shoes
    Xbox One: Doookie Shoes

Originally Posted by BigF View Post (Source)
    Half a Royal Groat.

You guys could have at least increased Hyperdiction chances since i got only once hyperdicted. And i was jumping for loooong time, with and without UA.

Unable to do this by deadline. Just received notice of this with a deadline of tomorrow to travel thousands of lightyears in a video game. But, actual life still is persisting. /BugReport

Originally Posted by BigF View Post (Source)
    This CG ends in less than 24 hours

well... that's not what I expected

Good thing I was in the vicinity and also had 3 of each data to hand in from that one encounter I had way back when. I'm still going to go back for more.

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

Maybe ending sooner than 24h. Already at tier 6 and rising, and it was at tier 2 when the Livestream ended.

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

Quite a shame that it started in the evening and ends before afternoon :/, if it was a 24h event (from evening to evening), it would have been more managable to patricipate

Originally Posted by SValefor View Post (Source)
    Unable to do this by deadline. Just received notice of this with a deadline of tomorrow to travel thousands of lightyears in a video game. But, actual life still is persisting. /BugReport
    I too am thousands of Ly away & unable to participate in this CG. I'm not a fan of this method of news and/or content delivery.

Originally Posted by chotnik View Post (Source)
    Nice CG directed to practicaly US only since its already 21-22 in Europe and it ends tomorrow noon when people are at work.
    Great idea...
    Aw what a shame. I live in New Zealand and I NEVER get to participate due to timezone differences.

Alright i'm signed up ready to go lets go get hyperdicted!!!!

Oh wait I've been trying that for months....... and trying at the barnacle sights.

I know I'll get a UA alright here we go..... oh no wait.

Never had a problem with RNG until this and to be honest it's a complete joke.

I went to the barnacles at the beginning of last year. I collected UA's. I collected UP's but all of that counts for jack when it comes to Fdev deciding how aliens should work.

Well thanks guys this is one of the worst examples of rolling something out I've ever seen. I'm signed up to the CG I followed you around the live stream and what do you get? absolutely nothing can't wait 2.maybe you'll see something 4

If The Flowers don't stop me....
    Is it a bug?

What is/are the rewards? Unless it's a 9 figure credit reward I'm holding on to the data.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast