Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: A Question that Must be Answered

Originally Posted by chotnik View Post (Source)
    Nice CG directed to practicaly US only since its already 21-22 in Europe and it ends tomorrow noon when people are at work.
    Great idea...
    My thoughts exactly......Not gonna boot up the game and fly there this time of night when I have to be up at 06:00.....

I really want to care, but can't any more. Is there any actual gameplay coming out of this beyond spending hours jumping all over the Pleiades without seeing a sliver of "aliens"?

So yeah, I'll be waiting for the newsletter with the whole paragraph of wrap-up. Have fun.
    Dem white knights nerfed muh mershn!

Yeah people at Frontier got this Email send at 21.15 my local time but actually discovered it a lot later 22.40.
    Why cant you do such things on weekends ? On a side not i dont even have that data they looking for. Pretty much a fail event.

Maybe stop doin this kind of stuff and finally fix the bugs that get reported over and over again. That would at least make the game more enjoyable for me.
    Elite | Elite | Elite |Semi Pro
    King- Allied|Admiral- Allied|Alliance - Friendly
    All ships | 3110 Mil Assets

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3,
    MSI Z97 Gaming 7,
    16GB RAM,
    Gigabyte Extreme Gaming GTX 1080,
    2x Crucial 256GB MX100 SSD,
    Samsung 120GB 840 Evo SSD,
    Enermax Revolution87+ 850W,
    Coolermaster HAF xb-Cube Evo,
    Noctua NH14S

Originally Posted by chotnik View Post (Source)
    Nice CG directed to practicaly US only since its already 21-22 in Europe and it ends tomorrow noon when people are at work.
    Great idea...
    Yeah they have always great ideas ..... colored lasers , paying name plates , random POI , CQC , the Salomé event........... MULTI-CREW!!!

I waited around 36hrs for a visit from the aliens.
    Unless you have changed something... ? Once you have handed in your data its pointless to wait for a visit ?

Yeah, I'd love to but I keep getting matchmaking server errors when trying to drop into Orcus Crag.

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    I really want to care, but can't any more. Is there any actual gameplay coming out of this beyond spending hours jumping all over the Pleiades without seeing a sliver of "aliens"?

So yeah, I'll be waiting for the newsletter with the whole paragraph of wrap-up. Have fun.
    When I woke up at 5am I noticed I had an email about this Professor Palin CG from frontier.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/v3Nr5

When I click the link in my email saying "Hunt down unknown ship" Which took me to this thread.
    ...don't see anything in GALNET news though

Just flew over to Pleiades Sector OI-T C3-7 ....about 6 MCDRs flying around in MOBIUS at the moment

Yeehaa! Wait, I may just have ejected my strange wake thingy's, cuz I've been carrying them around for 3 months and never had a use for them. Until now, that is.

D'oh!

No matter, I know the answer to the question anyway.
    Soon™
    Fly dangerous, CMDR Macros Black

How do I find these unknown ships?

Can't think of a more exciting CG than this.

Oh wait, all of them. 2 hours and nothing.

Ever since the first time these "aliens" showed up, ive never got a hyperdiction, or even a sight of one myself, no matter how many hours of jumping. So why should i bother trying to search for them for this CG?

Nice job FD for alienating most of Europe on this one. Utterly ridiculous
    http://gizmostudios.proboards.com/th...e-ships-action Home of the ELITE ship pack for Freelancer

I like the idea of getting emails like this. Involving in something special in game.
    But I don't like to get this after the event is over. The event was over at 2 PM my local time, and I got it at 11 PM.
    Please, send this mails few days ahead next time.

Tier 7 status ....

Tier 7 status...

Planet A 3 is the planet you want to get to Orcus Crag station on the planet surface

Orcus Crag station is in LOCKDOWN:

Traffic report (3,294 ships passed thu this system in the last 24HRS)

Holy Moly, Build it and they will come.
    Fly dangerous, CMDR Macros Black

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast