Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: A Question that Must be Answered

Just got an in-game message that aligns to the email also sent, on my way to HIP 17044 now 24 jumps to go.
    I can see clearly now the debug cam has come!

Well, I got an email and I clicked on the link which took me to the YouTube home page for Elite and no bloody video.

Now what?
    There is no pain you are receding
    A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.

Now this as shown for every body at the top of the forum : https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/357610

Originally Posted by Traveller_GG View Post (Source)
    Well, I got an email and I clicked on the link which took me to the YouTube home page for Elite and no bloody video.

Now what?
    Same for me too.

I missed the stream and event due to work.....oh well, time to do some research

Originally Posted by Tar-Palantir View Post (Source)
    I've received a followup "mission" by email. The final words are a link that is supposed to take me to a clue. Unfortunately, the link doesn't work, and just takes me to the Elite: Dangerous website. Please help!

--------

FIND THE FEDERATION'S CAPITAL SHIP
    HELP COMMANDER LEWIS TRACK IT DOWN
    Commander Tar-Palantir, we understand you have been gathering data from the unknown ships on behalf of Professor Ishmael Palin.

Unfortunately, your actions were in violation of a number of Federal laws. The Federation has therefore taken possession of your data, which will be transported to a secure location for further analysis.

The usual punishment for a crime such as yours is severe, but on this occasion we are willing to offer you an alternative to imprisonment. We have lost contact with the vessel transporting the aforementioned data, and we need a resourceful individual to determine what has happened to the ship. If you could assist us in this matter, we would gladly overlook your transgression.

The vessel’s last transmission is below. It should point you in the right direction.
    FIND THE MISSING SHIP

Yep, we got message to help Ed.
    2 hours after he found it on livestream.
    Yay!

I think FD need a weekly Stick yjread review as some of these threads seem a little dated and useless.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314