Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.4 - The Return

Here's hoping that the Karma system being bandied about will also include Thargoid Karma that affects how they interact with each of us Individually.

In short, it is my fervent hope that if I don't annoy the bugs, they won't try to exterminate me...

Just a thought...

Originally Posted by knowles2 View Post (Source)
    Looking forward to making some Thargoids friends!

I'm getting buckets ready to collect all the tears from players asking for the Thargoids to be nerfed! come on you know it going to happen.
    Well you don't have to fire on them do you.

CMDR Britain
    The Thargoids are not the enemy
    "Alien archeology and other mysteries" archive | YouTube | Images/Audio

How do we align ourselves with the Thargoids? o,,o7

Can`t say that I worried

Originally Posted by Bigskill View Post (Source)
    GG FD this will bring more grind and more engeneers to unlock......
    Really what ED needed.....

Really desappointed
    Agreee.... you are awesome thx fot tell the true.

I hope them remove the RNG of the engeneers before add more thargoids thing.

+Rep

Originally Posted by Bigskill View Post (Source)
    GG FD this will bring more grind and more engeneers to unlock......
    Really what ED needed.....

Really desappointed
    Oh yes can't wait for the grind... *sigh*

Welcme back Thargoids. If you need any help in locating cap ships or human military instalations, just give me a call.

Great stream, and the teaser trailer was excellent... so far though, the streams have shown 2.3 content, not 2.4. Are there plans for any 2.4 content streams in the near future?

But I am a bad pilot!

So much for play my own way. Now Braben wants me to join together with other Cmdrs and follow story lines. Well if these story lines are anything like the last few story lines you added to the game, like yesterday, i think this game will be done. I definitely got my monies worth out of it but sad at the way it looks to be heading.

Any chance on joining them or absconding with the ship? I remember fly Thargoid ship in FFE, good times.
    Backer # 52482

CMDR Rodent of Usual Size

I for one welcome our Ammonia based insectoid overlords and shall be ready to shop my fellow Commanders at the earliest opportunity :-P

Just get on with it we have been waiting years nobody cares about spoilers just add the aliens already.

HORRAY!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    C:\dos\games\elite.exe

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast