Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.4 - The Return

Nice !! Can't wait to see what will be revealed in the next months !

I have a question though, about the thing in the Unknown Trailer, is this in game yet ? Or will it be released with 2.4 ? Or is this a "no comment" type of information ? =P

Anyway, thanks Ed and everyone at FDev ! o7

My concern with this is that it will be pew-pew, and no science or friendly relationship with them. If they are introduced as a Faction, at least players could pick a path (friend or foe).

Haha, did anyone say RAID? A massive, organised, strategically planned raid of hundreds of battleships, fighters, flankers? Which border systems have to be strengthened& economically prepared, where will be the demilitarised zone? Where is the high command's HQ?

;))

Originally Posted by bitstorm View Post (Source)
    Well you don't have to fire on them do you. :x
    You do- you so totally do!!

Otherwise how do you know if they carry good loot if you don't kill them??

Originally Posted by Bigskill View Post (Source)
    GG FD this will bring more grind and more engeneers to unlock......
    Really what ED needed.....

Really desappointed
    You're so cynical... I bet when you smell flowers, you think of a funeral....

Wow, can we get a high-res version of this concept art? Looks sick :cool:

Ok, plans for next months...
    1) Quit a game for a while
    2) Summer just starting, time to go out and enjoy the sun
    3) Wait till Autumn, but not sure, if comes anything exciting
    4) Honestly, I expected more, but for sure not an annoucement of something, what was crystal clear for lot of months...
    5) Frontier... Wake up as soon as it is not late... train is leaving and you are not onboard... Unfortunately...

It'll be interesting to see how the community at large interact with them....

Thanks Ed (and the Team)! :D

Pretty excited now and looking forward to reveals at Gamescom and Lavecon

I really hope for peaceful interaction too. Thanks Ed, and thanks to the team at Frontier.

This will go 1 of 2 ways:

- All scripted events that we have no control over
    - They will not be a challenge at all and will be able to be solo'd, turning the whole thing into another grind as components are the only real road block in this game.

Originally Posted by Cagman View Post (Source)
    My concern with this is that it will be pew-pew, and no science or friendly relationship with them. If they are introduced as a Faction, at least players could pick a path (friend or foe).
    I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but they do seem to shoot at things when it's convenient for them to do so. So I'm all for being friendly but if they come for me I am going to take a few with me on my way to Valhalla. I don't take kindly to being shot at. ;)

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)

Thanks Ed (and the Team)! :D
    Pretty obvious - there are those who will shoot every single one no matter what, especially if they think it's what they are not supposed to do.

There are those who will keep using the comms, trying to talk even as their ship falls apart from corrosive Thargoid fire.

And there are the smart ones who will try to evaluate each situation individually. :D

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    Oh come on... that at least is 100% pewdictable.

Cool - looking forward to some alien encounters when I get back in a day or two. Will have to brush up on my encounter locations.

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast