Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS One!

Originally Posted by heliman001 View Post (Source)
    From my experience you shouldn't have to update the firmware as it is on the latest version.
    So plug it into your XB once the XB is ON, it should work fine then.
    Next load ED and go to options, controls, at the top it will say in a banner custom or default, highlight this and it will drop down.
    You should see Hotas one in the menu, click on that and scroll down and apply the setting, you are then good to go on the default mapping which is pretty good to be fair.
    The hat switch is the Dpad so is used outside the game to access menus etc.
    If you have any trouble with it unplug it and let it fully power down before you plug it back in.
    Hope this helps.
    cheers bro
    Who am I ? I'm not sure myself but give me half hour to do a google search and a witty response

I am not getting mine either

Originally Posted by NewBlacksmurf View Post (Source)
    Soooo Amazon Just conformed I’m not getting it.
    Seems they are saying my order was made BUT they didn’t get stock. At first they said they took the orders they had stock for so I called as I made it within the first hour or two.

The rep check and confirmed they never had stock in the first place.

Hopefully someone got their filed in the US
    Looks like I am in the same boat. Ordered mine right after pre-orders started. Today it shows as back ordered. When I contacted Amazon, they said they don't have it and don't have an ETA. I wish we could order directly from Thrustmaster. Almost makes me want to go by the PS4 version of the game and the stick.

Of course, if this is the worst problem I have today, I guess I don't really have any problems. Hope to play soon.

Can U.S. buyers tell me where the heck they got it from? GameStop stores don't even list it, Amazon says it's out of stock...erg...I need my HOTAS!

Originally Posted by ThomasWJames View Post (Source)
    Can U.S. buyers tell me where the heck they got it from? GameStop stores don't even list it, Amazon says it's out of stock...erg...I need my HOTAS!
    i don’t think anyone in the US has it unless they review games and got one from Thrustmaster

i don’t think anyone in the US has it unless they review games and got one from Thrustmaster
    I pre-ordered mine a few days ago via Amazon US. I am talking to costumer support right now. The rep is telling me that it won't arrive until November 10th! That is with 2-day shipping.

Cobra Mk IV: Brigandier / Federal Corvette: Xenogears
    Viper Mk IV: Heimdal
    Vulture: Weltall
    Python: Weltall-2
    Anaconda: Siebzehn

Originally Posted by Nine19CnynCrvr View Post (Source)
    I pre-ordered mine a few days ago via Amazon US. I am talking to costumer support right now. The rep is telling me that it won't arrive until November 10th! That is with 2-day shipping.
    yep just got off the phone not to long ago with them.
    I asked for a manager to look into it. And then reached out to Thrustmaster.

Technically they Hey don’t have any stock cause they didn’t get stock in the US
    I was not told anything about November so good luck

Well no luck finding out what going on with shipment, but because of the fiasco they upgraded me to 1-day shipping for free.

Right now it's looking like Amazon is the only US point of sale. I'm starting to go through the Thrustmaster US retailer page. So far B&H and Best Buy don't even have the item listed on their webpages.

The Brits stole our shipment!

Originally Posted by Nine19CnynCrvr View Post (Source)
    Well no luck finding out what going on with shipment, but because of the fiasco they upgraded me to 1-day shipping for free.
    If you’re a Prime Member you are entitled to either 1 month free for your Prime or like 10% off your next order or something.

The Brits stole our shipment!

If you’re a Prime Member you are entitled to either 1 month free for your Prime or like 10% off your next order or something.
    If this is true I'm declaring us even for the whole tea thing.

I do have prime, but I'll take the 1-day express shipping for free.

BTW, I checked all the resellers listed here: http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/where-buy

None of them even have the HOTAS One listed. Also, I am never buying anything from Champ Chair. Everything I saw was listed for above retail. Not sure if they just included shipping in the price, but still....nope.

This just in! You'll be able to fly the. Panther Clipper with it in ver. 45.02.

I can confirm that the date for the US is pushed back to November 9 thru 11.

Originally Posted by AirlessCurve18 View Post (Source)
    I can confirm that the date for the US is pushed back to November 9 thru 11.
    A supervisor at Amazon told me that they did send them out, but ran out of stock. She bumped mine to next day shipping and her system showed I should receive anytime between tomorrow and next week. They are grabbing them from different warehouses at this point.

At least that is what I was told.

How did you confirm the November date?

It was in the e-mail I got maybe 30 minutes ago. I'd post a screenshot but I'm still new on the forums so i'm still learning how. I'll try something in a sec though.

I hope that since my e-mail they've updated their method to the warehouse thing.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ajgv9PZvsgcelnFXm4d26yV6Fjjh

Close enough I guess.

I also worded it incorrectly. Restocked is the right word here. My bad.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast