Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Federal Appeal for Commodities (Trade)

Originally Posted by Straga View Post (Source)
    People are surprised that Feds are winning this CG, but compared to the Empire CG the commodities the feds want are more profitable and more readily available.
    They aren't really competing, are they?

I dont know about Feds competing against the Empire..

I do what I do every CG where Feds and Empire deliver to same place.. I drop one load off at Feds to keep track and earn a little cash on the side..
    then I plow all my spare time into the Empire.

For the Empire

ps, Good luck all
    AMD FX-8350@4.5GHz..Asus Sabertooth 990fx R2..16GB corsair 1600ddr3(@1762MHz) CAS 9..Crucial CT500BX 500GB SSD..SB X-Fi fatality + I/O front panel..EVGA GTX970 hybrid liquid cooled.. Samsung Syncmaster 2043BW 1680x1050@60fps native..Microsoft Sidewinder PrecisionPro (XO3-57540)..win7-64pro.

Originally Posted by Smykes View Post (Source)
    I dont know about Feds competing against the Empire..

I do what I do every CG where Feds and Empire deliver to same place.. I drop one load off at Feds to keep track and earn a little cash on the side..

For the Empire

ps, Good luck all
    I tend to split it evenly between them if I can stay in the top 10% or so doing that. That's much easier with my Cutter now.

Right now there is no Message that they are Competing.
    So both should actually be allowed to Finish.
    Not that either will actually Finish regardless

Originally Posted by Sunleader View Post (Source)
    Right now there is no Message that they are Competing.
    So both should actually be allowed to Finish.
    Not that either will actually Finish regardless
    Sure they'll finish. Both are above Tier 1 now so the goal will succeed. They won't hit Tier 8, however.

Conservative government

Originally Posted by Smykes View Post (Source)
    I dropped off 1 ton of silver for the empire CG. At the moment it'll be the most profitable cargo I've ever had - 400000 for 1 ton

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234