Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Federal Appeal for Commodities (Trade)

Something's iffy here - the Feds are leading in a Pleiades trade CG? Tier 3 reached, me top 25% @768t.

CMDR The Lawful | Elite Noob

I saw on page one of the thread that tantalum and supeconductors were stocked in Maia at surface ports. I expected supply issues but I'm docked at Maia Point and the items are not even listed. Have I misunderstood something?
    I'm in my Anaconda so Outposts are not an option, any thoughts on likely supply places, ideally larger space stations? I appreciate its liokely to be a 250 plus light year hike - Cheers.

See my previous post (#22). Merchiston Station in HIP 18725.

Originally Posted by Udo View Post (Source)
    I am looping between Arnason Works in Ngobe and Obsidian Orbital. Superconductors to OO, Combat Stabilzers, Basic Medicines, and Advanced Catalysts back.

Just at Arason now, supply is showing as 111 for superconductors, silver is in the teens and tantalum is about 30.

Suits me as I can get chores done while waiting.

This is the first long haul space tucking I've done (and with my newly purchased Type-7 from the last CG's profits). Only took a couple round trips to realize I could knock 10min off per leg if I swapped a cargo module and my fuel scoop for fuel tanks. The lost cargo capacity is made up with quicker round trips. Each leg is 21 jumps, but each jump is now just align and go without worrying about fuel.

Has given me plenty of time to watch Babylon 5 again.

Edit: Current route is Superconductors from HIP 23027 > Sawyer's Vision and returning with Synthetic Meat. ~241ly one way.

I'm also new. And I also just got my T7 from last weeks CGs. This was hugely helpfu! Thanks a ton. I didn't even know this was an option!

Originally Posted by dew1803 View Post (Source)
    I'm also new. And I also just got my T7 from last weeks CGs. This was hugely helpfu! Thanks a ton. I didn't even know this was an option!
    Almost everything is configurable, I use this tool to decide what I want to do to my ships.

https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/type...BzANikI4SFA%3D

Note I do not recommend this shieldless build.

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

1836 tonnes cracks the top 10%. I am at the top 25% in the Imp CG but will put most of my effort on this CG as I think it will finish first. (doing a few runs in the other CG will maximize my profits)

Global 1,628,081 Tonnes
    Contributors 2,380
    Tier 4.9

Collected 1,836
    Top 10%

Caliber_az

Tier 4 status...

TOP 100% = 1t
    TOP 75% = 70t - 80t
    TOP 50% = 275t - 300t

Superconductors bought at HIP 18725 [Merchiston Station] (268.39LY away from MAIA):

...also has Tantalum available there as well...

took me 14 jumps with a shield less Imperial Cutter (has jump range, when fully loaded & fueled, 22.79LY) holding 752t of cargo ...& 27 minutes to get from HIP 18725 to MAIA

I just noticed the "permasettings link" option on eddb.io.

https://eddb.io/station?c=24%2C48&i=1&r=21114 - stations nearest Maia selling tantalum and superconductors
    https://eddb.io/station?l=30&c=24%2C48&i=1&r=21114 - same search but for stations with only a large landing pad.

People are surprised that Feds are winning this CG, but compared to the Empire CG the commodities the feds want are more profitable and more readily available.

Originally Posted by Straga View Post (Source)
    People are surprised that Feds are winning this CG, but compared to the Empire CG the commodities the feds want are more profitable and more readily available.
    Well, the Feds usually win the combat CGs and lose the trade CGs, mainly because of the "Cutter Effect" (not that the CGs are competing this time). Still at top 25% @1152t and that will be it for now.

Yo,

CMDR The Lawful | Elite Noob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast