Thread: Looking for group - Empire/PC/PvE

Looking for group - Empire/PC/PvE

Hi all, I'm looking for a group to join to add a bit more depth to my Elite gameplay. I'm mostly PvE but I enjoy casual PvP. Currently based in Domoth, but I operate all over the bubble. I don't really do much RP but I do like having an immersive experience, so I aim to own all Imperial ships and try to work for Imperial factions. Based in GMT, active a few nights a week. I have Discord and a steady internet connection.

I try to do a bit of everything in game, whether that be combat, exploration, trading/smuggling, engineering, etc. Would be good to have people to wing up with on the combat side of things from time to time

Hello Hal, I'm CMDR J Zephyr of the Angels of Death clan. We are a diverse group of pilots with a drive to help others throughout the verse. We do a lot of PvE and are starting to break into PvP, playing at a relatively relaxed pace. We have a strict non piracy and non griefer policy, so you won't have to deal with that from us in the private group at least.

If you're interested, come check us out!

Originally Posted by HAL- 9000 View Post (Source)
    Hi all, I'm looking for a group to join to add a bit more depth to my Elite gameplay. I'm mostly PvE but I enjoy casual PvP. Currently based in Domoth, but I operate all over the bubble. I don't really do much RP but I do like having an immersive experience, so I aim to own all Imperial ships and try to work for Imperial factions. Based in GMT, active a few nights a week. I have Discord and a steady internet connection.

I try to do a bit of everything in game, whether that be combat, exploration, trading/smuggling, engineering, etc. Would be good to have people to wing up with on the combat side of things from time to time
    Hey mate! I echo Zephyr's sentiments. It sounds like you'd be a great fit for our team and we'd love to have you on board. We can definitely help out with the combat side of things Check out our website and if you like what you see, put in an application. Sound good?

Originally Posted by HAL- 9000 View Post (Source)

Hey check us out https://redd.it/6hb7jo

We would love to have you.

Originally Posted by JC Zephyr View Post (Source)
    Hello Hal, I'm CMDR J Zephyr of the Angels of Death clan. We are a diverse group of pilots with a drive to help others throughout the verse. We do a lot of PvE and are starting to break into PvP, playing at a relatively relaxed pace. We have a strict non piracy and non griefer policy, so you won't have to deal with that from us in the private group at least.

If you're interested, come check us out!
    Originally Posted by AnvilHammer View Post (Source)
    Hey mate! I echo Zephyr's sentiments. It sounds like you'd be a great fit for our team and we'd love to have you on board. We can definitely help out with the combat side of things Check out our website and if you like what you see, put in an application. Sound good?
    Thanks for your responses guys, I've applied now!