Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just left for a circumnavigation

Forgot to share my Conda setup

Originally Posted by Branithar View Post (Source)
    A circumnavigation is too hardcore for me; I flew from Sol (well not exactly Sol, I don't have a Sol permit) to Beagle Point, then to Colonia bubble, and it took me over 9 months. I was scanning a lot of planets though. How much do you plan on surface scanning planets on the way, or are you planning on mainly honking and jumping (and maybe saving the surface scanner for something cool)?
    Scanning all ELW and AW, scanning all WW within 100kls (more or less depending on mood), scanning all GGII within 10kls, scanning some HMC if I feel like it and think they are terraformable.

Originally Posted by firmicute View Post (Source)
    i wanna try one in a sidey.. because i am maso and havent gotten a beating in ages.
    or something..
    maybe i should get that sidey engineered tho..

or just get a better ship.

yeah...

well we will see
    I dare you to do one, should engineer your sidey!

Good luck, CMDR. Scan a lot jumponium systems, especially Polonium 1.0+, and remember to put them to edsm.net so that we may find them.
    Fly dangerous, CMDR Macros Black

Good luck and fly safe Cmdr!
    Looking forward to the stories of your adventures.

Originally Posted by CMDR Sapporo View Post (Source)
    Wish me luck! Any tips?
    Good luck. As for tips...

First, explore the way you want to explore, at a pace that's comfortable for you. It doesn't get any longer than this - and it's easy to burn yourself out if you're not careful.

Second, use information from others for what it's intended - just a guide, not a commandment. Making your own way has its rewards, and exploring systems no one's touched before is just awesome. At the same time, there's nothing wrong with seeking help when you need it.

Finally, if you run into a star because of inattention, be sure to extract yourself from the star before you do anything else - and don't let your mind wander while doing that. Burned my hull to 28% doing that; almost brought an early end to my circumnavigation.
    CMDR Hanekura Shizuka - Explorer, Racer
    Expert - Entrepreneur - Elite
    A* Challenge -- Sol to Sagittarius A*. Standard Class - 8:32:01. Unlimited Class - 5:49:35
    Sol to Beagle Point: 15:36:36. Sol to Oevasy SG-Y D0: 15:53:09

Originally Posted by Hanekura Shizuka View Post (Source)
    Finally, if you run into a star because of inattention, be sure to extract yourself from the star before you do anything else - and don't let your mind wander while doing that. Burned my hull to 28% doing that; almost brought an early end to my circumnavigation.
    Total hull damage that I've suffered while exploring since I started playing is probably around 10% or so. I'll be fine . Thanks though!

Oh man.. If only you could have waited for 2.4, thats when The Dead Ends Circumnavigational Expedition begins.

But, good luck and godspeed Cmdr!

Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    Oh man.. If only you could have waited for 2.4, thats when The Dead Ends Circumnavigational Expedition begins.

But, good luck and godspeed Cmdr!
    Never knew of such event! Most likely wouldn't work because of my job and weird schedule. I might be faster than the expedition anyway

Good luck commander.

Galaxy circle, that's on my bucket list. Keep us updated on your progress. o7
    One player's grind is another player's game.

Explore more, pew-pew less.

Originally Posted by CMDR Sapporo View Post (Source)
    Forgot to share my Conda setup

Scanning all ELW and AW, scanning all WW within 100kls (more or less depending on mood), scanning all GGII within 10kls, scanning some HMC if I feel like it and think they are terraformable.

I dare you to do one, should engineer your sidey!
    yeah.. if I do one engineering should be the thing..the range isnt the best and that pithy little fueltank..

but..well I first need the game XD
    so the 27..
    Im reading up on engineers atm to look what and where I need to search for to get that sidey to jump further

Originally Posted by firmicute View Post (Source)
    yeah.. if I do one engineering should be the thing..the range isnt the best and that pithy little fueltank..
    Oh, I don't know - that little thing has got some interesting potential.

If you can unlock a few more Engineers and get some powerplay guns to play with, it could become seriously nasty:

Admittedly, that's a bit extreme
    If I'm bigger than you, then I'm in charge.
    If you are bigger than me, then you're in charge.
    If anything goes wrong, then he's in charge.
    -- credo of the orc marines

I dont care much for pvp but this sounds so ludicrous that it surely will be fun

Just updated the OP with the most recent map if anyone is interested !

Good luck Sapporo! Maybe I will see you out there. I'm further up the arm than you are. Add me if you want!
    Cmdr. Roqinn - Asp Explorer - Walking Wanderer, Imperial Clipper - 'Ol Pack Mule

Heh I am on the same side as you heading the opposite way. looks like we are going to go shooting past each other. If I run outta fuel I will give you a shout out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12