Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.10

Woo! Update.

Any idea of the update size?

(I'd just like to know if I need to leave my PC on all day at work, or not! -slow internet!)

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)

Outfitting

• Fixed an issue whereby the Engine Detailing slot did not appear when using the the Detailing filter tab
    And it still not availble in store :c
    how much to wait for this "Engine Detailing" ? take my money!

I see that nothing has been said / done about the Markers in the Galaxy map not working beyond a short distance, that been broken since the 2.3 beta 1 ?

Thanks for shutting down the servers 2 minutes earlier than announced, as I was about to drop into a high grade I have been waiting for more than 30 minutes

Originally Posted by Omegahunter View Post (Source)
    I see that nothing has been said / done about the Markers in the Galaxy map not working beyond a short distance, that been broken since the 2.3 beta 1 ?
    Good point.

All my ships are showing as being in the Pemoeri system. Which I moved out of about 2 months ago.

If it's not fixed in 2.3.10, maybe it's a 2.4 fix...?

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Originally Posted by ErichZann View Post (Source)
    Thanks for shutting down the servers 2 minutes earlier than announced, as I was about to drop into a high grade I have been waiting for more than 30 minutes
    Not everyone's been kicked out yet. I haven't and now we're over the stated time.

Originally Posted by ErichZann View Post (Source)
    I have been waiting for more than 30 minutes
    Your doing it wrong if it's taking you that long to find one, get around 1000k from the main star in deep space and every other uss will be a high grade one.

EDIT:- great guide here..... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Complete-Guide

Thanks as always guys! Look forward to joining you all tomorrow morning! (Hopefully tomorrow morning &#128521

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Making things more speedy! We'll be keeping an eye on it.
    ohhh nice! keep getting dizzy when staring at those spinning triangles waiting for the missions to pop

How long severs expected to be down ?

Originally Posted by Arius View Post (Source)
    Oooh! Operation Dismantle Old PC Chair/Clean The Study/Install New PC Chair/Go Shopping will be advanced 24 hours - I think I'll rename it Operation Real Life instead. Now, where did I put that damned screwdriver...
    When the server downtime message popped up i tought exactly the same thing... i could go mow the lawn like someone with a real life, but i decided on annual pc maintenance instead ;p

Can't see anything in the patch notes about a fix for your body disappearing in Hyperspace. Did that not get fixed?

Originally Posted by conrad1878 View Post (Source)
    How long severs expected to be down ?
    Did you read the first post?

Please note that the 2.3.10 update will bring with it an extended server downtime. As with previous updates, this downtime could last for seven to eight+ hours at the start of 10AM UK. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience!

Originally Posted by Heater View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the hard work FD!

BUT What happened to the salt mine
    Would be strange to have any unsalted anouncement, so here we go:
    Nooo not today! My first day off in weeks and I can't play all day!!!1!

Originally Posted by AutomanUK View Post (Source)
    Your doing it wrong if it's taking you that long to find one, get around 1000k from the main star in deep space and every other uss will be a high grade one.

EDIT:- great guide here..... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Complete-Guide
    I really think that if you are able to go somewhere and spawn only high grade USS's, then you are very very lucky.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast