Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.10

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #46
    Originally Posted by Farwon View Post (Source)
    ohhh nice! keep getting dizzy when staring at those spinning triangles waiting for the missions to pop
    Don't worry, another commander has you covered, they made the Elite Dangerous loading icon in pure CSS3: https://codepen.io/jpanter/pen/PWWQXK

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    Good point.

All my ships are showing as being in the Pemoeri system. Which I moved out of about 2 months ago.

If it's not fixed in 2.3.10, maybe it's a 2.4 fix...?

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead
    Jump in and out of each one you moved in the new system and the previous, now incorrect location will update. Bit lame, but it's a workaround.

Originally Posted by jordyul View Post (Source)
    When the server downtime message popped up i tought exactly the same thing... i could go mow the lawn like someone with a real life, but i decided on annual pc maintenance instead ;p
    Thought about this real life stuff, too. Now I'm browsing the steam sumemr sale...

Brett, Please!!!!! What do you mean with "shortly thereafter" for other Players Factions not around Colonia???? Next days??? Next Week, Next year??????? we can't wait more.

Just curious. While the patching is going on will the client update on itself or do I have to click something? First update for me.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Making things more speedy! We'll be keeping an eye on it.
    Is that as in "It shows up quicker" or as in "Massacre missions appear sooner than 3 days after you've gone to war" etc.?

Originally Posted by DeadMeatGF View Post (Source)
    Is that as in "It shows up quicker" or as in "Massacre missions appear sooner than 3 days after you've gone to war" etc.?
    Load times I'd assume.

8+ hours!?!?!?!? For a minor patch!? What am I supposed to do for 8+ hours? Real life!?

On a side note, will my active missions list be affected by the update? I had several that were still active when I logged off.

Unexpected surprise ?
    I just logged on hoping to get a game, and...
    Been busy Frontier ? Cant wait till this update goes live. I originally wanted to go and get engineer upgrades but I think I now have to just open up my ship to randoms for a bit of multicrew. I have no friends.

11. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #56
    Originally Posted by lollo1572 View Post (Source)
    Brett, Please!!!!! What do you mean with "shortly thereafter" for other Players Factions not around Colonia???? Next days??? Next Week, Next year??????? we can't wait more.
    As in, it's in the hands of engineering and design teams to add them all in one by one now. There's a ton of updates to get passed into the game at this point in time regarding minor factions. I think today or tomorrow (depending if i get an updated sheet), i will be able to post a list of rejections and approvals.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Added One additional line to the top of the main post.
    Patch notes for the patch notes?

13. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #58
    Originally Posted by Helshad View Post (Source)
    Just curious. While the patching is going on will the client update on itself or do I have to click something? First update for me.
    Last I checked, you'll need to click the Upgrade button on the patch client. It's not automatic.

Premium ammo bug (free premium ammo reloads without using materials) - not fixed, or just not in the patch notes?

Originally Posted by Bryan K View Post (Source)
    8+ hours!?!?!?!? For a minor patch!? What am I supposed to do for 8+ hours? Real life!?
    Play the single player training missions

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast