Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PlayStation 4 - Upcoming Hotfix

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

PlayStation 4 - Upcoming Hotfix

Greetings PlayStation 4 Commanders,

A quick announcement to let you all know that we are preparing a hotfix for next week to improve V-Syncing and reduce issues with screen-tearing that some Commanders have been experiencing.

Thank you for raising this issue to us and remember that if you experience any bugs or issues with the game, let us know on the PlayStation 4 Bug Reports forum section.

A note to Commanders on other platforms, this only applies to the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

Very nice work FD

Excellent

Thank you

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    Greetings PlayStation 4 Commanders,

A quick announcement to let you all know that we are preparing a hotfix for next week to improve V-Syncing and reduce issues with screen-tearing that some Commanders have been experiencing.

Thank you for raising this issue to us and remember that if you experience any bugs or issues with the game, let us know on the PlayStation 4 Bug Reports forum section.

A note to Commanders on other platforms, this only applies to the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

Excellent! Could you also fix the resolution pretty please? Thanks!

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #6
    Originally Posted by Amatak View Post (Source)
    Excellent! Could you also fix the resolution pretty please? Thanks!
    As far as I'm aware that's not in the scope of this hotfix (I could be wrong, will need to check next week!) but I'll pass it on to the development team regardless

Is this Hotfix only addressing screen-tearing? Or will other, more minor bugs be addressed as well? I don't experience screen-tearing, or at least I don't notice it. The only thing annoying me right now is the audio bug where the station controller welcomes me to the station when I am leaving.

8. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #8
    Originally Posted by Rob Himself View Post (Source)
    Is this Hotfix only addressing screen-tearing? Or will other, more minor bugs be addressed as well? I don't experience screen-tearing, or at least I don't notice it. The only thing annoying me right now is the audio bug where the station controller welcomes me to the station when I am leaving.
    This particular hotfix affects only the PlayStation 4 version so it can be deployed relatively quickly. The audio bug that you're referring to affects all of our platforms (PC, XB1, and PS4) so will need to be in a larger patch. Other minor bugs may be fixed, but as previously mentioned I will need to confirm this with the development team next week.

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    This particular hotfix affects only the PlayStation 4 version so it can be deployed relatively quickly. The audio bug that you're referring to affects all of our platforms (PC, XB1, and PS4) so will need to be in a larger patch. Other minor bugs may be fixed, but as previously mentioned I will need to confirm this with the development team next week.
    Thanks for letting us know.

This really needed fixing asap, i cant stand it and some of my friends can't even play it because they get sick due to the constant screen tearing (headaches)

Very pleased to know this as I'm playing on a PS4 thank you Frontier .
    When when when when when when

My faith in you is restored, thank you very very much

Originally Posted by Mr Fad View Post (Source)
    My faith in you is restored, thank you very very much
    Thanks guys, keep on bug fixing.

I'm pleased that your addressing the screen tearing issue but there are serious framerate and stuttering issues with the game when played in open on the standard PS4. I hope you address these quickly too. I wish you had a beta to test this before releasing it. These problems would have been found. These issues have dented my enthusiasm for the game on PS4.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast