Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New Free Military Flight Suits for all Elite Dangerous: Horizons Commanders

Got it, captain. O7

I just got this new outfit for FREE... and.... now..... crap everyone is wearing it! DOH!!

yes, mac and pc accounts are one and the same. you would get it in both

Originally Posted by CMDR Terrorfirma View Post (Source)
    I just got this new outfit for FREE... and.... now..... crap everyone is wearing it! DOH!!

yes, mac and pc accounts are one and the same. you would get it in both
    Thanks.

Though they are one, they are certainly not the same.

Originally Posted by AndiBcool View Post (Source)
    Whats military about the suits ? I dont see it.
    the color palette, it's the same theme as the 'military paint job'. it's just a name, most are a bit silly.

i got mine just to check how they look in game. shop items are often not what you would expect, plus the suits in particular are quite underwhelming. plus i don't think frontier needs more money, they already swim in it. still dismayed at this 'support fd' meme ... kids these days!

Thanks very much for this delicate attention. +1 Frontier

Originally Posted by SaliVader View Post (Source)
    Is there any reason why we need to "buy" them in the store instead of just having them unlocked in the the game by default?
    It's to get you to look at the store and maybe ses something else to buy. Good marketing, really. And don't take that as a complaint, eitber - free stuff is free stuff.

Thats really cool! Thank you guys for that :)

it┤s a further step to "Not all Cosmetics will cost real money".

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

Much like we did with the free Powerplay decals you can now get a free Military Flight Suit Pack from our store, too!

http://i.imgur.com/Fk2VWrP.jpg

Any questions about how to download them, take a look in the support link here.

Thanks

Thanks for this. Really appreciated!

Originally Posted by SaliVader View Post (Source)
    Is there any reason why we need to "buy" them in the store instead of just having them unlocked in the the game by default?
    Would be interesting? :)

And I am okay with Real Money Cosmetics as long as we have the chance to get some minor stuff for free :)

Thank you FD.

Much appreciated :D

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

Much like we did with the free Powerplay decals you can now get a free Military Flight Suit Pack from our store, too!

http://i.imgur.com/Fk2VWrP.jpg

Any questions about how to download them, take a look in the support link here.

Thanks
    Running like a train to the store.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast