Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New Free Military Flight Suits for all Elite Dangerous: Horizons Commanders

Is this for PC only? I play on both PC and PS4 ... how do I get them on PS4 (already redemeed for PC)?

Thank you FDev!

Originally Posted by Cmdr Shijima View Post (Source)
    Is this for PC only? I play on both PC and PS4 ... how do I get them on PS4 (already redemeed for PC)?

Thank you FDev!
    It seems that it is only PC compatible according to the data sheet in the store : "These Flight Suits are for use with the PC version of Elite Dangerous ONLY."

I have these on PS4, I went to the Frontier Store via the PS4 and downloaded them.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    It seems that it is only PC compatible according to the data sheet in the store : "These Flight Suits are for use with the PC version of Elite Dangerous ONLY."
    Originally Posted by DAZ UK 74 View Post (Source)
    I have these on PS4, I went to the Frontier Store via the PS4 and downloaded them.
    Thanks guys (repped). I thought I had gone via the PS Store too but don't see them appear in my account on PS4. More likely I'm being an idiot and only did it via PC, so will double-check.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Shijima View Post (Source)
    Thanks guys (repped). I thought I had gone via the PS Store too but don't see them appear in my account on PS4. More likely I'm being an idiot and only did it via PC, so will double-check.
    Fly safe. Commander

Thank you so much !

Thanks ED & FD nice gesture.
    This is the energy unit with the copper coloured top. No other unit looks like it or lasts like it. Please excuse my dyslexia.

Thanks -- i look good in red

Bought them (for free - guess thats not bought really) - cant access them... sigh

I dont even really care it just blows....
    Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind

Originally Posted by Lngjohnsilver1 View Post (Source)
    Bought them (for free - guess thats not bought really) - cant access them... sigh

I dont even really care it just blows....
    Give it some time to activate in your account.

hows 3 days?

Originally Posted by Lngjohnsilver1 View Post (Source)
    hows 3 days?
    Ah, must've be sent via pigeon airlines. Just wondering, did you complete the 0 value purchase in full? My took about 10 mins to turn up in game.

Outstanding!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678