Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Premonition Out Now

FDev...Please please please release an audio version..... Please!

Originally Posted by S100py View Post (Source)
    FDev...Please please please release an audio version..... Please!
    This, a thousand times this.

The audio version of Reclamation was one of my "reading" highlights of the year. I'd love it if Premonition got the same treatment :)

Reclamation - great e-book....diabolical audio book.

Premonition - undoubtedly a good e-book.........but audio book?

I finished reading it just the other day. I have to be honest ... it's the first real book that I've actually *read* in a long time. Most of the time I either listen to books on Audible or via the "Read Aloud" feature in Google's "Play Books" application. I used to read books all the time but fell out of the habit when my children were born. I may just have to pick the habit back up. I really enjoyed it.

Can we get an Audiobook version? [heart]

i suck at focusing on pages of text no mater how intresting it it.
    also i love to multi-tasking (playing games whilst listening to... , relaxing in the train whilst listening to... , getting my daily walks/exorcise in whilst listening to... cleaning house whilst listening to... you get the point) .. and books you can't multitask. [knocked out]

PS: Reading isn't relaxing to me.

Poorly written, stilted plot, exposition heavy. You'll enjoy it if you're a fan of Elite Dangerous but it's clearly written for fans and as a stand alone sci fi novel it's pretty bad, reeks so much of a video game novel.

Folks,

The Paperback version is now available via Amazon. :) If you order it and are coming to the Expo and want it signed, please feel free to nab me. :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elite-Dange...rds=drew+wagar

Cheers,

Drew.

I've been waiting for the Kindle version, any idea when that will be available?

Originally Posted by Phylo View Post (Source)
    I've been waiting for the Kindle version, any idea when that will be available?
    You can already get it onto the Kindle if you want, there was a discussion about how to do it back here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5672113

Originally Posted by RaSenche View Post (Source)
    Can we get an Audiobook version? [heart]

i suck at focusing on pages of text no mater how intresting it it.
    also i love to multi-tasking (playing games whilst listening to... , relaxing in the train whilst listening to... , getting my daily walks/exorcise in whilst listening to... cleaning house whilst listening to... you get the point) .. and books you can't multitask. [knocked out]

PS: Reading isn't relaxing to me.
    Books are great for multi-tasking. You can sip red wine, and eat cheese and crackers - I'll whilst reading!

Z...

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    You can already get it onto the Kindle if you want, there was a discussion about how to do it back here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5672113
    Yes, I'm aware of that discussion. I was asking about the kindle version.

I too would love a MP3 or audible version. I had reclamation and would listen to it in the car on the way to work. Would love to do the same with this one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123