Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Assault on Sirius Corporation

I've already put out a call to all Commanders to join my efforts to deliver MAs to Sirius held stations and systems. Ruining the chance for players, ESPECIALLY the newer ones joining us on PS4 is not the way to go about removing the need for permits. Is it a grind? Yes. Does it suck? Yes. Is it part of the game? Yes. FDev isn't going to remove permits due to some UA bombing and blockading, especially if myself and others band together to combat this affront to freedom. As Quantis Trap mentioned, this would also affect those of us who play primarily in Solo and PG, and that is equally annoying. You're simply creating more of a headache to those seeking the Sirius permit and access to Professor Palin, who is a critical engineer at a time of Thargoid fluidity. I appreciate what you're attempting to do, just not the way you're doing it. And that's the beauty of ED, I can combat these actions to my hearts content.

Gol Senz, Xenobiologist
    Mahon Supporter for over 100 weeks!

At least my angry rants are short.
    President, Turdetani Board of Tourism.

Galaxy Map.
    Select Destination: S...i...r...i...u...s
    Plot course.
    Engage FSD.

This has got to be more entertaining than the Philip de Franco show on Youtube, right?

I was in sirius last night delivering some modular terminals. Was 2 interdiction attempts on me in quick succession. Both failed. Sooooo if that was your groups little attempt at disrupting sirius corp then you really need some interdiction practice because I haven't really played for a few months properly and found it all too easy to escape the mini games.

gl anyways but git gud springs to mind.

4gui4 all you do is Forum PVP. Are you going to stop us. Or keep complaining about it? Your stirring the pot is getting old. Nothing will change unless you come do something about it. Good luck.

Originally Posted by CMDR QUANTIS TRAP View Post (Source)
    I hate seeing even more people being pushed into solo and pg because of clueless angry for no reason players.

Also, doesn't this affect solo and pg also if it blocks the engineers path?
    I'm not clueless or angry. Did you even bother looking at my sources? My actions are based on lore that fdev themselves have created for Sirius.

Originally Posted by That90skid View Post (Source)
    4gui4 all you do is Forum PVP. Are you going to stop us. Or keep complaining about it? Your stirring the pot is getting old. Nothing will change unless you come do something about it. Good luck.
    We are doing stuff, and if you haven't noticed you haven't looked . This is also and attempt to recruit more pilots not just stirring the pot

Originally Posted by JiminyWicket View Post (Source)
    I was in sirius last night delivering some modular terminals. Was 2 interdiction attempts on me in quick succession. Both failed. Sooooo if that was your groups little attempt at disrupting sirius corp then you really need some interdiction practice because I haven't really played for a few months properly and found it all too easy to escape the mini games.

gl anyways but git gud springs to mind.
    Most likely not. My men are mostly in procyon. There's a few helping out in sothis and ceos. But then again, I've been recruiting so who knows maybe it is someone loyal to me.

Originally Posted by Gol Senz View Post (Source)
    I've already put out a call to all Commanders to join my efforts to deliver MAs to Sirius held stations and systems. Ruining the chance for players, ESPECIALLY the newer ones joining us on PS4 is not the way to go about removing the need for permits. Is it a grind? Yes. Does it suck? Yes. Is it part of the game? Yes. FDev isn't going to remove permits due to some UA bombing and blockading, especially if myself and others band together to combat this affront to freedom. As Quantis Trap mentioned, this would also affect those of us who play primarily in Solo and PG, and that is equally annoying. You're simply creating more of a headache to those seeking the Sirius permit and access to Professor Palin, who is a critical engineer at a time of Thargoid fluidity. I appreciate what you're attempting to do, just not the way you're doing it. And that's the beauty of ED, I can combat these actions to my hearts content.
    What is funny is your feeding directly into that which I am trying to achieve. With you getting angry and sending meta alloys is what makes this even more fun. We will still continue, so continue to fight us. It'll be fun! What is fun about not being challenged! Thank you for taking the other side, someone needed to do it.

Originally Posted by 4gui4 View Post (Source)
    Maybe this clarifies my opinion against PA Gank in motion in Sothis-Ceo

All that did was show that we are, in fact, roleplaying the blockade and are asking CMDRs to leave before we engage... I don't understand what you're trying to prove here.

Also, Histarium, you and your group are roleplaying it very well. o7 CMDR.

Wing Leader of Privateer's Alliance, an Elite ranked Player Group
    Twitch Streamer Exploring all aspects of Elite http://twitch.tv/ph1lt0r

Originally Posted by CMDR QUANTIS TRAP View Post (Source)
    I hate seeing even more people being pushed into solo and pg because of clueless angry for no reason players.

Also, doesn't this affect solo and pg also if it blocks the engineers path?
    Protests like this don't really push people in to solo / pg, most of us are there for other reasons

Bounties and exploration data hand ins are still possible in solo / pg (if they manage to get the station to lockdown) so not really a massive issue - just a reduction in available ways of playing.

Originally Posted by Histarium View Post (Source)
    What is funny is your feeding directly into that which I am trying to achieve. With you getting angry and sending meta alloys is what makes this even more fun. We will still continue, so continue to fight us. It'll be fun! What is fun about not being challenged! Thank you for taking the other side, someone needed to do it.
    I agree, without evil there is no good!

Gol Senz, Xenobiologist
    Mahon Supporter for over 100 weeks!

I hope another pvp group kills them.

I was notified of offending the rules of the Forum in this Thread.

My apologies to Cmdr Histarium

Originally Posted by MarkAusten View Post (Source)
    Yeah, yeah.

Just another "I don't like the way FD have designed this game so I'm going to try to screw it up for everyone else."

Please OP, go throw your rattle out of the pram somewhere else.
    In this case you can point the blame at the Salome events, and her recording specifically asking for this sort of action.

So really it's that you don't like how FD designed this game if you are calling it out of character, blockade in response to a lore request for a blockade is pretty much the definition of playing the game.

Originally Posted by 4gui4 View Post (Source)
    I was notified of offending the rules of the Forum in this Thread.
    Heh. Technically, talking about being notified of a rules infraction is a rules infraction.

I doubt they'll bonk you on the noggin for this one, since it was extremely generic, and offered by way of an apology. Just tread carefully when it comes to discussing moderator actions due to infractions, as it can result in further penalties.

There are wolves, there are sheep. I am the sheepdog.

I hunt the things that go bump in the night.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast