Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 91979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2193

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Do we have a ETA on the cure for the beige plague?

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    I could ask Brett for a new forum theme......
    Places a...

... on Ian's head

--- "Mercy is the mark of a great man... Guess I'm just a good man... Well, I'm all right." ---

Originally Posted by Xenith View Post (Source)
    I have a feeling there would be a very large bounty on your head!
    Originally Posted by Martian Successor View Post (Source)
    too late

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19zg0l5azc...llion.JPG?dl=0

Originally Posted by Enderby View Post (Source)
    I'm done with this thread now but it has left me with a very negative opinion of the way FD responds to players. I realise that they can't respond to all requests or questions but this thread has been on the first forum page for ages.

Well played FD. I have little doubt that your strategic silence in this thread has really irked a lot of people.
    Considering that they have responded to other threads on the front page with far less activity and number of participants during the same time frame, it is very hard not to reach your conclusion.

Their silence in this case is beyond deafening, and seriously disappointing.

Commander Goldengoose7
    A
    isling
    Duval Systems Command
    Cubeo Ľ Medupe City Ľ Official HQ

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1504
    I'm done with this thread now but it has left me with a very negative opinion of the way FD responds to players. I realise that they can't respond to all requests or questions but this thread has been on the first forum page for ages.

Well played FD. I have little doubt that your strategic silence in this thread has really irked a lot of people.
    Hi guys,

Sorry to hear that you're irked by this. It's something that has previously been discussed previously, but I'd like to just reiterate the points.

The development team are aware of the issue of course, as it's been mentioned many times in the past on the forums, reddit, and even livestream Q&As. The issue is a complex one that - from what I understand discussing with the development team - was initially intended to improve the game's performance. The dev/art team have been looking into solutions for it and will continue to investigate it further going forward. We cannot provide an ETA, but unfortunately it will not be in the short-term.
    Totally not a Thargoid sympathiser and/or servant. Honest.

Imperial, opulent, and endlessly rubbish with landing pads. :/

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    Hi guys,

Sorry to hear that you're irked by this. It's something that has previously been discussed previously, but I'd like to just reiterate the points.

The development team are aware of the issue of course, as it's been mentioned many times in the past on the forums, reddit, and even livestream Q&As. The issue is a complex one that - from what I understand discussing with the development team - was initially intended to improve the game's performance. The dev/art team have been looking into solutions for it and will continue to investigate it further going forward. We cannot provide an ETA, but unfortunately it will not be in the short-term.
    Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm glad you didn't not choose the easy option, but working towards a proper solution.
    As suggested by many, a livestream or Q&A session about the Stellar Forge itself would make a lot of people appreciate the complexity you are dealing with.
    CMDR Mr Crown Vic P71

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1507
    Originally Posted by optimal_909 View Post (Source)
    I'm glad you didn't not choose the easy option, but working towards a proper solution.
    As suggested by many, a livestream or Q&A session about the Stellar Forge itself would make a lot of people appreciate the complexity you are dealing with.
    There's been a livestream in the past (during the pre-Horizons build-up) regarding terrain generation on the planets' surfaces and the tech/science that goes into that. It's noted! Maybe it's something we can look to feature in the future, but that's a different discussion
    Totally not a Thargoid sympathiser and/or servant. Honest.

Imperial, opulent, and endlessly rubbish with landing pads. :/

Hi guys,

The development team are aware of the issue of course,
    Thanks Dale

9. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1509
    Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    I could ask Brett for a new forum theme......
    Said forum theme has already existed for a couple years now.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    It's called pastels and I am using it right now!

Hi guys,

Thanks Dale! Part 3 probably then?

And I second Optimal in being very interested in a live stream about the Stellar Forge.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    You guys are like busses!
    Sits like a man, smiles like a reptile
    CMDR Alad Insane - Exploratory Plonker - Boldy faffing where no man has faffed before

Well, I feel that we have had a response to this thread. Do you think it should now be closed?

Well, I feel that we have had a response to this thread. Do you think it should now be closed?
    i think the most important question is still open: how will we entertain ziggy until part 3?

Originally Posted by zn˘rt View Post (Source)
    i think the most important question is still open: how will we entertain ziggy until part 3?
    Oh, don't you worry about that ...

Total War: Warhammer II
    Sits like a man, smiles like a reptile
    CMDR Alad Insane - Exploratory Plonker - Boldy faffing where no man has faffed before

Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 91979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast