Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.11

With these mission reward changes, has the bug where [the missions say you'll recieve one thing but upon accepting/completing the mission you get another] been fixed?

Originally Posted by Dilligaf View Post (Source)
    Awhh diddums, you mean you'll have to work for your credits now.
    I frikkin hope so. Took me six months just to get a Python in the old days!!

Oh poo! No Elite before i go to work. Making me go outside and talk to real people ��

Originally Posted by Mark67 View Post (Source)
    Like many players on the forum in the UK, I'm at home this morning and expected to take a bit of time on Elite. 10am is a ridiculous time. Yes, US is affected too, but surely a 12am US ET time, 5am UK time would have been less disruptive to the majority of players? For those further East, it is prime play time for them too right now (6/7pm SE Asia time!)
    Therefore, next patch time, please cause less impact by choosing a better down time start.
    Contrary to popular opinion, devs are people too and as such also need to sleep. 10:00 on a Tuesday is ideal. No Monday blues, refreshed team working effectively, all fixed in time for me getting home from work.

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    There is never a good time with world wide players.
    British game... Look after the brits (JK)

Originally Posted by Chunky007 View Post (Source)
    Oh poo! No Elite before i go to work. Making me go outside and talk to real people ��
    ... There's always one...

Originally Posted by neutronium View Post (Source)
    Thank You for the ATC fix! Actually why do we still call it ATC and not STC?
    Because our ships fly like the spruce goose?

Originally Posted by Chunky007 View Post (Source)
    Just go into work early. Boss may let you go early

Originally Posted by Myrm View Post (Source)
    Jesus knows already. He plays EDH on PS4 too
    He must have a direct line to CMDR Thrust (Bradford)!

It's the only plausible explanation.

Originally Posted by CMDR Pugwash View Post (Source)
    Contrary to popular opinion, devs are people too and as such also need to sleep. 10:00 on a Tuesday is ideal. No Monday blues, refreshed team working effectively, all fixed in time for me getting home from work.
    rightly so..they are no working slaves but have regular working hours...at least I hope so ...much appreciated

Any PMFs being added this time?

My guys are eager to get to work.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Raven Blackwood View Post (Source)
    British game... Look after the brits (JK)
    If it was an American game we would be in bed with the Thargoids. Bigly

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    There is never a good time with world wide players.
    Absolutly, I've lost count of the Christmas days I have worked as it is the only time when most of the planet is off line.

What the betting that the major bug (broken feature) where your Galactic map markers can't be mouse selected unless they are right next to you still hasn't been fix.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ting-to-target

This has been broken since March, 2.3 Beta 1

You forgot ALIENS.

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast