Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.11

Originally Posted by Andi2310 View Post (Source)
    Play ELITE DANGEROUS !!!
    Disregard ELITE DANGEROUS:HORIZONS...that easy !
    How about keeping stupid comments like that to yourself?!

How would you suggest a combat pilot competes without engineers? - comment filed under 'troll and never reply again'

Originally Posted by Bad Move View Post (Source)
    Hello!
    In case any frontier peple read this.
    I want to start playing the game again. But, slowing down after boosting, ceeps me away.
    R they any thoughts to make a new normal space flight system? Something that makes more sense?

NOTE.

I am not talking about full newtonian physics, i have an idea about how to fix that problem... The first time i loged in to the game, boosted, and found my sidewider slowing down right after for no good reason what so ever, i thought it was a bug...
    Maybe you have turned "flight Assist" off.

Originally Posted by Knightshark View Post (Source)
    Is there a list of confirmed useless materials that can be dumped?
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...nventory-space

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    ...or stay up really late!
    To be fair to many fdevs you guys stop up to do streams and work with the community at all hours. I am always impressed by how many of their own hours FD staffers put in.

What about the information on screen if BOOST is possible or not after buying modules (e.g. D-type for lightweight) ?

Are we nearly there yet?

Originally Posted by Evil Flanker View Post (Source)

How would you suggest a combat pilot competes without engineers? - comment filed under 'troll and never reply again'
    I boycott the Engineers and have no problem with combat.

I am 70% deadly with no engineering nor any backwards flying. I'll be Elite in all 3 sections, trade (already elite), combat and then exploration and I plan to do those without any engineers' helpful upgrades.

Originally Posted by babelfisch View Post (Source)
    I boycott the Engineers and have no problem with combat.
    I boycott combat and have no problem with engineers Only a few more hours of this

Originally Posted by Raven Blackwood View Post (Source)
    Are we nearly there yet?

Nearly. It's 2:44 pm here, and they're due back up at 4pm. Yay!

Competes against whom?

Against NPC combat is perfectly workable without engineering your ship as even fairly rubbish pilots like myself prove by that fact that many of us are still solvent and able to play.
    Against another person in PvP that is down to whether you are taking part in arranged contests with agreed ship capabilities or going for a more free form shoot anything approach in which case of course you will need to be as overpowered as possible.

MEF = Modified Embedded Firmware
    Oh. goodie, that stuffs an absolute pain to find, most other stuff just turns up through the course of my daily murdering of npcs-with-minor-infractions, or reckless driving and mineral abuse.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders, we've an update on the way this morning at 10AM UK / 5AM East US.

We expect the servers to be down for about five hours while we perform this update. Below are the patch notes for this update.

Stability Fixes
    • Fixed a crash involving Fighters.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when using the vanity camera shortcut while viewing the System/Surface Map.

General Fixes & Tweaks
    • Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.

Missions
    • We no longer award micro resources that are not used for anything as mission rewards.
    • Various mission tweaks and fixes.

Console Notes
    • Xbox, PlayStation 4: Fix for the welcome mission not appearing for new commanders.
    • PlayStation 4: Fix for a bug where the game ran at an accelerated speed after resuming from Rest Mode.
    • PlayStation 4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders.
    5 hours you say, for those fixes

*strokes chin*

Any word on a fix for people that can't log into the game? I've been locked out since 2.3.10 launched 2 weeks ago...I love this game guys, but I'm getting a bit fed up with not being able to play it.

More Alien Thargoid encounters? i havent seen one yet nor any artifacts. any tips while we wait till 4pm?!?!

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast