Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.11

Originally Posted by Bad Move View Post (Source)
    Silly me... All this tiem, i thought after boosting, u slow back down, with or, with out FA...
    I can get a lot more saracastic than this. U slow back down with FA off, too.
    Unless they fixed that. But it would make even less sense to maintain boost speed with FA off, and not with FA on.
    The whole flight systme needs a rework.

...All though, too many people like this flight system. Personnaly i find it abnoxious.
    This is a game not a fully fledged simulation, some concessions for game play reasons. Pretty sure you know and understand this though....

Originally Posted by Tychu9 View Post (Source)
    Am I the only one who finds it funny that the only ones crying about servers are the PS4 players? Ah remember the days of Xbox server crashes? When you couldn't play for more than 10 minutes at a time. Let them update, I'm home for the summer anyway.
    When E was out for PC in the beginning it was awful in the beginning as well. It's just start-up problems. They will get sorted soon enough.

Tablets are best for PS4 players using 3rd party assists. I tried to quote but messed-up, sorry.

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

That would be telling...

One thing was bumping up micro-resource reward chances a bit.

Most of the rest is along the lines of "Mysterious things added"...

Thanks,
    Dom
    Oh nice!

For all that was to be placed into the 2.3.11 patch, is there gonna be a little Easter Egg hunt included in this upcoming patch? 5 hours must contain a few terabytes added into the game I dare say.

Hi there,

That would be telling...

Thanks,
    Dom
    Oho. THIS sounds like serious stuff! Somehow I always expected that new stuff will be dropped in more sneaky ways from now on... (tenderly fondling my crystal ball)

Originally Posted by EnigmaNL View Post (Source)
    I'm fine with the down time but why does the launcher say "server status: ok" and "update now live" when it's clearly not the case?

Please make the server status indicator actually reflect the server status.
    You know, that would actually be useful.

PLAYSTATION 4 not PC HARDPOINTS class info? not there

On playstation 4.
    you go to shipyard and every ship and every ship yard. when you look at the weapons hardpoints.
    on pc it shows you what you can fit to that ship. weapons class size etc.
    but you can not see this on ps4. i am in touch with them currently trying to get this issue fixed.

it didnt help that the last email i got from them ask me if i was blind. as he had been on pc and hadnt seen the issue.
    make no wonder its an issue guys

do they even own a playstation 4.
    i think maybe not how can they test the software if they only view it on pc. where the problem does not exist.
    waiting for reply
    i actually had to take a screenshot of 5 ships and send them and they still didn't notice the issue.
    so using paint i circled the 2 small pulse lasers that every single ship you view only shows to point to the problem.

and remind them that if they are looking for the problem On pc they wont find it.
    and this is a playstation 4 bug. not pc.
    and maybe xbox. i dont know about that. i wont own an xbox after red ring of death issue.
    i doubt this will be fixed yet because they dont seem to be able to notice there is an issue.
    hope soon this is sorted out.

CMDR HOMERLVSBEER

Originally Posted by Becks View Post (Source)
    Oho?

Mind giving a few more juicy details?
    I expect INRA to "disappear" Dominic now

Hi there,

That would be telling...

Thanks,
    Dom
    AHA!

Unknown unknowns moved to known unknowns!

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    I expect INRA to "disappear" Dominic now
    *hides the piano strings behind her back*

INRA? Never heard of them. What a hideous organization to do such a thing. xD

Originally Posted by neutronium View Post (Source)
    Thank You for the ATC fix! Actually why do we still call it ATC and not STC?
    There's an air atmosphere beyond the letterbox, evident when you come in to dock with a broken canopy and the life support oxygen countdown stops once you enter the station. (Outposts are in zero gravity and have no atmosphere, but have no ATC.)

No, I'm not going to do the childish quip about letterboxes and breaths of fresh air.

That said, the voices often describe themselves as "Flight Control."

When is the gamebreaking OR Galaxy Map can't click on things bug - introduced in .10 - going to be repaired?

Originally Posted by homerlvsbeer View Post (Source)
    On playstation 4.
    you go to shipyard and every ship and every ship yard. when you look at the weapons hardpoints.
    on pc it shows you what you can fit to that ship. weapons class size etc.
    but you can not see this on ps4. i am in touch with them currently trying to get this issue fixed.

it didnt help that the last email i got from them ask me if i was blind. as he had been on pc and hadnt seen the issue.
    make no wonder its an issue guys

do they even own a playstation 4.
    i think maybe not how can they test the software if they only view it on pc. where the problem does not exist.
    waiting for reply
    i actually had to take a screenshot of 5 ships and send them and they still didn't notice the issue.
    so using paint i circled the 2 small pulse lasers that every single ship you view only shows to point to the problem.

and remind them that if they are looking for the problem On pc they wont find it.
    and this is a playstation 4 bug. not pc.
    and maybe xbox. i dont know about that. i wont own an xbox after red ring of death issue.
    i doubt this will be fixed yet because they dont seem to be able to notice there is an issue.
    hope soon this is sorted out.

CMDR HOMERLVSBEER
    I approve this message. I concede that we can just use the wiki to see the slots for ships prior to buying, but I'd rather not get pulled out of the game like that.

I can't believe I've sat here all morning reading, and replying to, the comments on this thread. I'm such a sad loser! No wonder I'm so pale.

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast