Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.11

Originally Posted by Myrm View Post (Source)
    What planet were The Clangers on? Will I find them in EDH?
    I'm gonna be looking for Button Moon myself

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    I expect INRA to "disappear" Dominic now
    while i agree that your probably right, i think inra hiding in the shadows is kind of stupid. having an organization that has the backing of both the federation and the empire with the job of protecting humanity from an alien threat is something i think only the alliance would be unhappy about.

edit:
    and now that i've posted i realized you said dominic (which is a person's name) and not domestic (which is what my brain read for some reason)

Originally Posted by picommander View Post (Source)
    Allow me to nitpick your comment: "downlights" probably would be the better term.

But... just curious, can PS4 players even make use of EDEngineer without using a PC?
    Maybe 'indicates' would have been a better choice, and no, along with a few other useful tools that all require a PC.
    When not flying in it I photograph it http://www.astrobin.com/users/trevorn/

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #439
    Originally Posted by picommander View Post (Source)
    Oho. THIS sounds like serious stuff! Somehow I always expected that new stuff will be dropped in more sneaky ways from now on... (tenderly fondling my crystal ball)
    Hi there,

Yeah, that was a little tongue it cheek...

It should be good but don't get yourselves too overhyped... It's not a power-rangers-esque megazord constructed out of hutton mugs...

Thanks,
    Dom

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #440
    Originally Posted by Kaliblister View Post (Source)
    Whats the point of having a server status thing if it say "OK" when the server is offline
    *waves his hands around*
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Originally Posted by babelfisch View Post (Source)
    No it's not frequent. It's like once or twice a month. Sometimes a little bit more frequent after major updates. And it's not an outage, it's them deploying an update to make your copy of the game better (for free). In the civilsed world people call it a patch

Just wait until you suffer from a bug and you'll be happy when they try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Originally Posted by Darth269 View Post (Source)
    I'd be reluctant to refer to it as an outage... it's a patch. This is good news... (usually)
    Thanks, time to start to learn the lingo.

Originally Posted by scotchegg View Post (Source)
    It would be helpful if the launcher didn't list server status as 'ok' while these patches are being rolled out. Bit confusing...
    Or gave a direct link to this thread.

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

It should be good but don't get yourselves too overhyped... It's not a power-rangers-esque megazord constructed out of hutton mugs...

Thanks,
    Dom
    Not YET.

http://inara.cz/data/sigs/16/16159.png

You're most welcome happy to help. Fly safe commander o7

One thing was bumping up micro-resource reward chances a bit.
    Praise Braben!

And Praise Dom for actually telling us stuff that we like to hear!!
    Federal Vigilante PvP Executioner Friend and Supporter of Adle's Armada

And at the risk of sounding ancient. Am I one of the few who remember the old days when games were released, bugs n'all? Take it or leave it. No patches. No hot fixes. Superman 64 didn't need a patch, it needed burning at the stake! Could easily mention a few NES and Mega Drive/Genesis games. But that's enough time down memory lane!

Thank you! Various fixes to missions sounds great.
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Dom
    Yea but...... HYPE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    General Fixes & Tweaks
    • Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.
    poor things, i've usually left the system by the time they have welcomed me, never mind said goodbye!
    CMDR <-lightspeed-> Expert | ELITE | ELITE but mostly Buckyball Racer
    ship ID : BRC<->

<-lightspeed-> Explorer Tours
    The HIP Hopper }{ Distant Worlds }{ Colonia/Jaques

Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post (Source)
    I'm just taking it in my stride. I think all patches are good, no matter how long the servers are down. I'm pretty new to ED so maybe not as much withdrawl here.....but I have started doing rasping noises like the engine of my Asp Explorer. Does that count as withdrawl symptoms?
    Just as long as you don't start making the out of life support noises.

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

Originally Posted by Myrm View Post (Source)
    I can't believe I've sat here all morning reading, and replying to, the comments on this thread. I'm such a sad loser! No wonder I'm so pale.
    You aren't the only one. I am sitting here for about 3-4 hours and waiting for servers back online.

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast