Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.11

I don't think there is a single player that wants commodities to return for engineering. The work required for engineers is just right atm.

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk View Post (Source)
    "Various Mission Tweaks and Fixes"

I really hope that doesn't affect the Quince scan missions. I have had the game for 2 weeks, but literally just heard about them earlier tonight. I was able to do like 5 and made around 9 million before the server messages started.

I need those credits
    In a hurry for something?

Originally Posted by Kaltern View Post (Source)
    Apologies for saying, but isn't this a very small list of things for a 5 hour patch? Is it possible there are... other things happening that don't necessarily need to be in patch notes...?
    however bit the patch is I don't think it would make much difference because either way they have to reset the servers and set them up and stuff ant that takes a while.

thx guys
    keep goin

just the 5 hours hurt
    was planning a long ride
    wont be today

o7 cmdrs
    meet u in the void - look for the 42s
    WE BRAKE FOR NOBODY

I want gathering stuff and commodities to be meaningful. I hope FD haven't dropped them entirely. I hope when engineering gets a rethink, they might return.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

What about the falling skimmers? Any word on them being fixed? Or should we continue to avoid planetary stations?

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    In a hurry for something?
    Yeah. I am trying to quickly grind my Imperial rank up so I can nab a Clipper and continue hoarding money until I can get a Cutter.

Which is 200+ million.

I'd really rather not have to grind for weeks to get to that point.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    • Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.
    Funniest thing I read this morning
    Started with a Commodore 64, a tape deck and TV. Starting to show my age.
    Click here to see my screenshot album

I'm in the UK, which is currently UTC+1

No mention of the Matchmaker servers being fixed for goodness sake. Put your priorities where they are needed and fix the darn servers.
    Commander shadowwar

10. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #40
    Originally Posted by tomparkes1993 View Post (Source)
    What else are you hiding?
    Tell me your secrets!!

All of them!!

- Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders, we've an update on the way this morning at 10AM UK / 5AM East US.

We expect the servers to be down for about five hours while we perform this update. Below are the patch notes for this update.

Stability Fixes

• Fixed a crash involving Fighters.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when using the vanity camera shortcut while viewing the System/Surface Map.

General Fixes & Tweaks
    • Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.

Missions

• We no longer award micro resources that are not used for anything as mission rewards.
    • Various mission tweaks and fixes.
    That can't be all that's added to the patch, right. ;-)

Originally Posted by Lunchmoney View Post (Source)
    Funniest thing I read this morning
    Well, lack of air has severe impact on brain function. Now they have their air back, they don't greet us when leaving.

Frankly FDev, if we still can't order real-world pizza from inside the game when docked up at a station then you are wasting our time!

​I'm joking, obviously. Mostly.

Orbiting inside the Roche Limit of sanity

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk View Post (Source)
    Yeah. I am trying to quickly grind my Imperial rank up so I can nab a Clipper and continue hoarding money until I can get a Cutter.

Which is 200+ million.

I'd really rather not have to grind for weeks to get to that point.
    You know you poison and most likely destroy fun in a journey rushing to one specific ship right?

Why?
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Brett,
    anything on the server disconnect issues? as it's currently "unplayable" very irritating for a lot of people.

Windows 10 (64 bit) 32 GB Memory CPU i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition HTC VIVE

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast