Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.3.11

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    Come on have we got one trustworthy, as opposed to from a politician, firsthand report of these Thargoids eating a real commander?
    Heard stories that Jed told CMDR Blind Pew that he intercepted a transmission between two Thargoid sites that loosely translated said "He tastes like chicken..."

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk View Post (Source)
    "Various Mission Tweaks and Fixes"

I really hope that doesn't affect the Quince scan missions. I have had the game for 2 weeks, but literally just heard about them earlier tonight. I was able to do like 5 and made around 9 million before the server messages started.

I need those credits
    You have 9 million after 2 weeks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! you really do not need those credits XD

It's sad the speed multiplier bug after rest is resolved. It was ACE, encountered it on the plain PS4 and everything was suddenly faster, no lags also, ship flew like miracle. Pity I didn't meet any players

Originally Posted by CMDR_BATTENBERG View Post (Source)
    You have 9 million after 2 weeks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! you really do not need those credits XD
    With Missions, Passenger missions, and Community Goals I have a decently fitted Asp Explorer, and 11 million left over with playing for 2 weeks.

Not to show off and admit I play quite a lot, I made around 220M alltogether (accoring to info screen) by now. My Python is fully equipped A rated and engineered to lvl 3-4 in average. Happy with that thing.
    Didnt use and of the Quince things, just played community goals, trading missions and lots of passenger transport. Found a quite optimal system for me, where lots of passengers have similar destination (basically 2 or 3 different) which makes the bus going much smoother.

Next stop is..

Again looks like a long time to have to wait for such a small update list. I am personally hoping the servers are going to be left alone or all the different modes fixed for ever; Transaction, Adjudication and Matchmaker Servers.
    Commander shadowwar

Originally Posted by dreampage View Post (Source)
    I'm glad to hear about the traffic controllers. That bug bothers me more than it should I think. I hope they tell us the assigned landing pad now, too, and not only if we engage a docking computer. For a long time the whole traffic controller "flow" has been not right. I'd also like to hear about the falling skimmers at surface settlements. I'm not fond of visiting any until this is properly fixed. I think it's close to a game-breaking bug. Also, I'll be curious to see if the mission board is back at Blackmount Orbital.
    Official comment in the thread is to let them know if this continues after 2.4. So we are waiting for 2.4 until it is safe to return to planets again...

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849